Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pensacola Airsoft

+4
Howie
TheTerminator
Disco
vicarsrd
8 posters

Go down

Pensacola Airsoft Empty Pensacola Airsoft

Post  vicarsrd Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I am Bobby and a representative of Pensacola Airsoft. We currently host 4 teams in the area and have a match this Sunday at our home field in the Cantonment area. All are invited and it is free. You can find all our information at the following site:

pensacolaairsoft.freeforums.com

Please feel free to register and come check us out. We always welcome new players!

vicarsrd
Private

http://pensacolaairsoft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Pensacola Airsoft Empty Re: Pensacola Airsoft

Post  Disco Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Wow this isnt very cool to come onto another local airsoft forum and pimp your free field without even asking permission.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTerminator Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Disco... Whats up?
TheTerminator
TheTerminator
1stSgt
1stSgt

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Disco wrote:Wow this isnt very cool to come onto another local airsoft forum and pimp your free field without even asking permission.

Hey man, no disrespect here. Just trying to find new airsoft players and invite them out. Not trying to pimp anything out. If you think that's what this is, I'm sorry. We've got a full team of 12 here and we have 3 free fields in Pensacola, Cantonment, Pace area so we're just offering. I've posted elsewhere expressing interest in coming out to play with ya'll and have asked for fees, locations, and contact information. If you would, please send me some of that stuff and keep me informed so I can post on my site and have my team come out. Or, you can register at our site and post all you want. We just like to get more people out and play. However, all of us have jobs and families on my team. Think of me, I've got a pregnant wife and daughter. So i can't go out and pay to play on expensive fields or whatever. We're just looking for friends to play with.

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

I understand completely what you are doing but it is just good e-manners to ask permission to advertise on someones forum. It doesnt matter to me if your a 12 yr old kid or a 60 yr old woman its just the right way to be. Im all for the expansion of airsoft in our little corner of the world but lets try and do it politely like good ambassadors to the sport. With a little luck ill be able to come out and play with yall some time.

Terminator do you have a question now?
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Disco wrote:I understand completely what you are doing but it is just good e-manners to ask permission to advertise on someones forum. It doesnt matter to me if your a 12 yr old kid or a 60 yr old woman its just the right way to be. Im all for the expansion of airsoft in our little corner of the world but lets try and do it politely like good ambassadors to the sport. With a little luck ill be able to come out and play with yall some time.

Terminator do you have a question now?

Sorry man, I'm 25 and in the Marines. Stationed at NAS right now. We're hosting games every Sunday pretty much, unless we play elsewhere some weekend. Feel free to let me know whenever you can make it. Check out our site, we have everything there for you, and I'll keep up to date here.

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Ok im 33 and a Former Marine also have a little girl, wife, home, and carreer. I love the sport of airsoft and hope it continues to grow in our area. Like I said before I hope to get to come out and play with you guys some time.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTerminator Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm

I would come but, I like in Theville(A.K.A Niceville) and its alil too far unless i can convince doug to drive us and spence to come.
TheTerminator
TheTerminator
1stSgt
1stSgt

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 am

Worth a shot. LOL. And, like I said, we'll try to make it out there. Just be sure to post any of your games in our forum also so that my team will see it and we'll be able to make it out. I'm sure if your field is free to play I can convince a good amount of my team to make it. I just need dates, times, locations, and contact numbers...

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 am

Dude,
You can't afford 10 dollars, and do car pooling ? Laughing Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 am

Our field is not free. We have a $10 field fee for every player. If it were free then the field would not be able to be improved and built onto, everything cost's money. We are also paying to be able to use the land that we are playing on so the $10 goes a long way. If it were not for the field fee's our field would still be plain woodland which is quite boring so in order to improve the level of playing the fee's are necessary.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 am

Well Said Disco Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:51 am

Ouch, I don't know if my team will take well to that. LOL. We're all about playing for free. We own several acres out here and play on public land (Escambia County Sherriff's have okay'd this already for us). We build our fields ourselves and get our own wood to build bunkers and such. Everything we do out here is free for everyone. I will run it by our team members but none of us like the idea of paying to play something that should be free to be enjoyed by all. I mean, we ask people to come out and help build the fields and such, but aside from voluntary help, everything is free. It helps to maintain the purity of the sport I think. People should just go out and have a good time playing, not worrying about having to pay every weekend to play. However, personal opinion though.

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

Howie wrote:Dude,
Howie, the difference is, all our stuff is free here. Why drive the distance to pay for gas and $10 to play something we have free out here for everyone to enjoy? That's like asking a surfer to pay to surf for the day on the beach. A real surfer would tell you no. It's about the purity of the sport.

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 am

It's a well know fact, that even with your free field, you have to go out to other guys fields to play, if you want them to play at your field.

Just me , But don't care for playing in a clay pit with tractor equipment close by to get damage! Thats really getting people into airsoft!

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 am

Bobby. You should most definately come out to the feild. For 10 bucks, it's well worth it. It's not just the feild. It's the people you share the experience with and it's one of the most badass crowds i've been around and I enjoy hanging with the guys out at SouthComAirsoft. It's one of the few crowds I fit into. Razz
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Howie wrote:It's a well know fact, that even with your free field, you have to go out to other guys fields to play, if you want them to play at your field.

Just me , But don't care for playing in a clay pit with tractor equipment close by to get damage! Thats really getting people into airsoft!

x1000 I just could never see taking my guns into clay... one slip or anything an ouch... gun + dirt = bad. BUT I have looked over your website and noticed a couple woods fields. Those look cool. I like the open field with the tall grass. I could see myself creeping with a sniper through that.

to end this let me explain my thoughts on this whole thing.

To get players you show respect and love to other fields. We have friends in Mobile an what not... it's damn sure not cheap for us to go over there BUT they do make it to our field so in return it's only fair for us to go over there and show there field some love. We have around 30+ solid players out here. We don't really have any problems with hits being called. There is alot of respect out here.

ok.. I was rambling a little bit there but you get the point. Always love hearing about more fields in the area! Gives people who don't want to wait to play a chance to go somewhere else. Hell.. once my car gets back on the road ill be on the look out for fields like this.. Great chance to go test new stuff or just get that airsoft itch oiut of the way Smile
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:58 pm

vicarsrd wrote:
Howie, the difference is, all our stuff is free here. Why drive the distance to pay for gas and $10 to play something we have free out here for everyone to enjoy? That's like asking a surfer to pay to surf for the day on the beach. A real surfer would tell you no. It's about the purity of the sport.

Bro you cant use a surfing reference when talking about airsoft. In fact I have paid thousands of dollars to surf amazing waves including pipe, sunset, laniakea's, waikiki, gaschambers, bonco, pavones, nosara, tamirindo, los cedros, witches and ollies etc etc. Every time you go on a surf trip it costs money.
Airsoft costs money plain and simple. We dont play every weekend because we like alternate with the foundation guys over in mobile and spend time with our wives and kids. Either way I have no problem coming out to yalls field and playing for free though ha ha. But if you come play with us itll be $10 Very Happy .
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Ok so quick question. Its free to go and play and yall are in pensicloa and there is a game on the 7th, am i correct? o ya um can i get directions please and thanks.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:06 pm

wilcthalacker wrote:Ok so quick question. Its free to go and play and yall are in pensicloa and there is a game on the 7th, am i correct? o ya um can i get directions please and thanks.

We play every weekend. Games are always free. Map is posted on our website. Call or text if you have any questions: 808-386-9083

-Bobby

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  vicarsrd Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:48 am

Disco wrote:
vicarsrd wrote:

Bro you cant use a surfing reference when talking about airsoft. In fact I have paid thousands of dollars to surf amazing waves including pipe, sunset, laniakea's, waikiki, gaschambers, bonco, pavones, nosara, tamirindo, los cedros, witches and ollies etc etc. Every time you go on a surf trip it costs money.
Airsoft costs money plain and simple. We dont play every weekend because we like alternate with the foundation guys over in mobile and spend time with our wives and kids. Either way I have no problem coming out to yalls field and playing for free though ha ha. But if you come play with us itll be $10 Very Happy .

I'm down to play there sometime also bro. From the pics and videos I've seen here, it looks nice. We have three fields, one is a forest area, the other is the open tall grass field, and the last is the clay pit. All are a lot of fun. The one in the forest has a lot of brush and we have a lot of bunkers and stuff set up. We are working on building a pretty big fort right in the middle of the field right now but, like I've said, it's just us working out there and we need to get all the wood and stuff ourselves. We maintain and pay for everything ourselves out of pocket. But, like I've said before, we'd love to have ya'll come out. I will talk to my guys this Sunday and make sure we definitely set a date to come out and play with ya'll also man!

vicarsrd
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 am

I know how it is trying to get a field built up. When I first came to the field we are curently playing on it was bare with nothing at all on it but trees and grass. But every time I get the chance I source materials either from free locations or straight from home depot depending on our budget. We usually get two or three players that are super dedicated to the sport that will come out and help build. I dont think there has ever been a game day that something on the field isnt fresh and new. Now the bunkers arent anything fancy due to lack of funds and tons of time but they all serve their purpose. If you need any advice or tips on field building id be happy to help out.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 am

vicarsrd- thanks for the info. You should come out to southern command some time ya sure it cost $10 to get in but believe me its worth it.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Pensacola Airsoft Empty Joining Teams

Post  USCG2018 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 pm

vicarsrd wrote:Hello everyone,

I am Bobby and a representative of Pensacola Airsoft. We currently host 4 teams in the area and have a match this Sunday at our home field in the Cantonment area. All are invited and it is free. You can find all our information at the following site:

pensacolaairsoft.freeforums.com

Please feel free to register and come check us out. We always welcome new players!

Hi, I have been looking around for airsoft skirmishes in Pensacola and I finally found somewhere were I can! Is their anyway I can join any team?

USCG2018
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down