Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED

3 posters

Go down

**FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED Empty **FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED

Post  ColKiller Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm

As title says im selling my Magpul full metal PTS masada ACR....i bought it brand new back on dec 8 2010. I have probably used it a handful of times between now and then. Im selling the gun AS IS.....the reason im stating the AS IS part is the gun had a issue half a year back when i used it. It wasnt firing every shot an skipping bb's would fire fine on semi, but not on full auto. Well cleaned the gun an left it alone cuz i got a new one. Came back to the gun a few months after the incident an loaded the gun up an fired away an no issues what so ever. So i have no idea if maybe it was that mag i was using or maybe the gun just wasnt wanting to work for me that day. With that all explained thats why i put as is. I dont want who ever buys it to feel taken or cheated. IM sellin the gun with the battery and charger, every mag that i have for it an a sling. Im asking $250 firm. I would ask more for everything im giving with the gun but with the issue that may or may not still be there i only believe its fair to mark it as low as im going an giving everything i am with it. I live in crestview an willing to meet any time im able to. Just pm me
**FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED 1CE52C4D-449E-45CE-AB07-FD586DA77874-14734-000006E9DE7F2369_zps405916cb

ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

**FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED Empty Re: **FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED

Post  ColKiller Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Come on some one has to know some one that wants or a needs a gun.
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

**FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED Empty Re: **FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED

Post  Dr. Merkwürdigliebe Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:23 am

Does this use standard M4 mags?

Dr. Merkwürdigliebe
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  ColKiller Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:28 am

To be 100% honest. I don't know. But I don't mind meeting up and letting you try it if you want to, to make sure it works
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  ColKiller Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 am

Dr. Merkwürdigliebe wrote:Does this use standard M4 mags?
Ok from what I have looked up. Every where says they do take regular m4 mags. But like I stated before. Your more then welcome to try first to make sure so you know for sure
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  ColKiller Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Price dropped to $220. I need this thing sold. Some one buy it lol
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

**FOR SALE** Magpul Masada PIC ADDED Empty Gun

Post  Soap_MacTavish Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Will you be at the game 3-9-13 a.k.a. Tomorrow if so bring the gun i might get it but if i dont get it tomorrow and i like it hold it for me i will probably get it the next game. I am looking for a shorter and lighter gun than my full metal KWA M16A3 the thing is a beast. BTW is the gun made from Polymer
Soap_MacTavish
Soap_MacTavish
Cpl
Cpl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down