Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New rule for teamkilling!

+7
Howie
AJ
wilcthalacker
FOXHOUND_SIN
TheTerminator
nobody
Rob
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New rule for teamkilling! - Page 2 Empty Re: New rule for teamkilling!

Post  Rob Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 am

Disco wrote:Theres a simple answer to this debate. GET RADIOS!!!!! USE THEM!!! When weve had radios we know where each other are and what we are doing.

BUT!!!!! Friendly fire is gonna happen its not going to stop no matter what punishment is applied. So how bout instead of punishment that will effect the entire team for one players momentary lack of judgment. How bout we do what was done when I was in the Corps and you made a mistake in training... we embarrass the player in question. Make them wear something silly while playing or call them out publicly while going over the next game mode.

^^ Is great and sounds fun!

Only thing left that was brought up while discussing this is talking more about blind firing. I think in the morning brief when we go over blind firing that not only is blind firing when you hold your gun through a crack that you can not see down the sights or hold it above an object (( example : bunker wall, window, ect )) and shoot randomly. But Blindfire should include the fact that you can NOT shoot at targets without getting a clear spot on them if they are your team or not. Because if you fire into a bush without knowing which team he/she is then it's really " blind " firing.

What yall think?
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 am

This a thing of great dibate and I would have to take Disco's side. USE RADIOS!!
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Just throwing this out there. If someone goes behind a bush and then yells blindfire at me. I'm gonna shoot you if I know that through the bush there is an enemy. Obviously I won't if i'm not sure. But I just don't want to get called out when I do know that there is an enemy on the other side.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 pm

I disagree... Blind firing is plain and simple, if your not looking where your shooting your blind firing. In actual warfare blind firing gets friendlies killed. But spraying into a building or bush indiscriminately happens all the time we did it a few years ago and called it "Shock and Awe"!!! Its quite effective if you have the budget to waste all the ammo.

I personally dont like it, because I think its a chicken shit way to kill an opposing player but we all do it from time to time. Like when you dont exactly know where that guillied up sniper is laying over in those bushes... you spray and pray. Sometimes its a waste of ammo sometimes it serves its purpose.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 am

A kill is a kill so long as it's the right person. Wink
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 am

I just had this big ole long post agreeing and summing things up buck I hit the back button on my mouse and I don't feel like typing it all again lol. So here is the quick summary.

Guy who get's FF - Dead - Why? Because you got shot!
Guy who shot Friendly - Dead - Why? Because you killed a teammate!

95% of our games are 2 man 2 minute anyways so.. as long as you don't kill each other back to spawn it will all be ok... remember no field confrontations! LOL! What yall think? This is what me and Disco have discussed.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Sounds good and fair.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 pm

i go with rob on this one, but, i'd like a penalty appiled to the offending player
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:34 pm

I can do that. Two dead guys.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotvtec95 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 am

wilcthalacker wrote:I like the Idea to an extent but I would change the timelimet a little because in 5 minutes depending on what we are doing you have done missed all the action or couldnt help out your team.

5 min is nothing really. Expecially during most of our games. Im not familiar with any new games. but most of our games last well over 15 20 min. You shouldnt be worried about any time or any penalties. You should be more worried and more concentrated on not shooting your team members. Everyone does it and everyone just needs to pay a little more attention.

Dont shoot at anything you can not positively identify.
Gotvtec95
Gotvtec95
LtGen
LtGen

http://race850.com/boards/member.php?u=240

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_MEDIC Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

just to add my 2 cents on the topic, what about us guys that run fast and close to the enemy if we see a gun pointed in our general direction we shoot... I mean stuff happens but me running cqc i see movement and its in my general direction i shoot... plus AJ shouldnt a sniper be behind the cqc guys... thats a personal problem sir... but two dead guys works
FOXHOUND_MEDIC
FOXHOUND_MEDIC
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 am

i usealy am behind the cqc guys then as soon as i hear shots towards me i get into the brush and crawl up to a good spot as the cqc draws, but the cqc guys get shot, head back to respawn, tell people wair they were shot from but dont tell reinforcements im still up there thinning the shooters, they come, i usely cleared them and moved up before they arrive, and my team shoots me usely as im about to take out the last guy or as im movin up the area i just cleared. the only thing i can say is i need a radio and my team needs to learn to idenify team or target! and thank you so much for asking friendly or foe who ever that was that came up behind me on the fence line! you dont know how much that ment and how long it took me to get there several games back Razz but im still with penaltys on the offending ff shooter EXSPECIALY if your squad mate was in a high value region. i say if u ff head back to respawn and if its instant wait 1-3 min, if 2min two man. add 1-3 min to the two min, making it 3-5 which is what u cost the team if not more anyways, or three man respawn. thats what i believe in and would enforce the first chance i get.
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Radios would definatly help out alot.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum