Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the area

3 posters

Go down

New to the area Empty New to the area

Post  Elchingon Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello. My is Sergio. I am moving to the Hurlburt Field area (active duty Air Force) sometime in April/May. I have been playing airsoft for quite sometime here in Spain with a bunch of great American and Spanish guys. A friend of mine that I play with will also be there in February and we would like to get into some local action. I've kind of been lurking around the net trying to find some serious mature airsofters. We are used to rules such as a 350 FPS max, 5 meter minimum firing rule, hand pistol inside quarters or semi, and no immortals, and absolutely no arguing on a field. If there is a doubt on a hit, we get out. Most importantly, we love to have fun with like minded dudes! We are experienced in CQB and field and open to all sites and tactics. I look forward to hearing back from some individuals who can point us in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Elchingon
Private

Back to top Go down

New to the area Empty Re: New to the area

Post  cillercarl Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 am

we have a good field and play every other week end.
it is 400fps with 20ft min. and no arguing on a field and 2 no hit complayts and you sit out a game.
hope to see you out at the field.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeS Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Elchingon wrote:Hello. My is Sergio. I am moving to the Hurlburt Field area (active duty Air Force) sometime in April/May. I have been playing airsoft for quite sometime here in Spain with a bunch of great American and Spanish guys. A friend of mine that I play with will also be there in February and we would like to get into some local action. I've kind of been lurking around the net trying to find some serious mature airsofters. We are used to rules such as a 350 FPS max, 5 meter minimum firing rule, hand pistol inside quarters or semi, and no immortals, and absolutely no arguing on a field. If there is a doubt on a hit, we get out. Most importantly, we love to have fun with like minded dudes! We are experienced in CQB and field and open to all sites and tactics. I look forward to hearing back from some individuals who can point us in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Hey Sergio. Just got stationed out here last week of November. I am also at Hurlburt. Just now picking up airsoft. Maybe we could play or even carpool at some point.

JoeS
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Elchingon Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

Yeah, that sounds great JoeS. I appreciate the responses and look forward to meetin you all out on the field!

-Serg

Elchingon
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down