Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns

5 posters

Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns

Post  Erasoul Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I recently purchased a used aftermath gun from craigslist and have seen these guns at a "sportsurplus" store (prob a red flag right there) but just trying to get some feed back on the mark please feel free to express how you feel towards this brand of airsoft gun its a mp5 if any one was wondering
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty Re: What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:32 pm

I had an MP5 from them that had a G&G bucking in it (That was the only upgrade) and it was actually rediculously overpowered for a cheap gun. (In CQB at least.) I had a few people who wanted to take it off my hands even. Razz
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty aftermath mp5k

Post  Erasoul Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

the only issue im having with it is the bbs get jamed and dont feed properly some times any thoughts im a newbee at air soft and was thinking it could be low on battery juice guess ima charge it and see
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty by the way

Post  Erasoul Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm

What does a player have to do to get put on your squad checked out a vid or two i thinks its great tat you guys stay active

Last edited by Erasoul on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty Re: What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns

Post  cillercarl Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 am

Erasoul wrote:the only issue im having with it is the bbs get jamed and dont feed properly some times any thoughts im a newbee at air soft and was thinking it could be low on battery juice guess ima charge it and see

Try better grade BB,s and keep the gun and BB,s clean.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty never recycle bb's

Post  Erasoul Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 am

thats just crazy that some one would do that "old school nintendo blow the dirt off your good" lol... but yeah any particular type balls you recommend
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 am

Erasoul wrote:What does a player have to do to get put on your squad checked out a vid or two i thinks its great tat you guys stay active wanting to try out how bout it
Will you be out at southern command this weekend?
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys think of Aftermath Miami Fl Guns  Empty shhh... dont tell the job

Post  Erasoul Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Im strongly thinking to skip work and head out there im a barber and our busiest days are on the weekend so ill probably only hit your field up once a month and for sure coming to any mid day/night events because the hours wouldnt conflict looking forward to play with your group
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  cillercarl Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

we have players that show up at noon and players that only come for the AM hours.
do what best suits you.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sturmgewehr Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm

cyma internals... I almost bought the same gun til I researched it a bit more. I hate cyma and cybergun with a passion.
Sturmgewehr
Sturmgewehr
Private

Location : Shalimar FL or in my middle east time share... thanks airforce!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down