Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback

3 posters

Go down

Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback Empty Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback

Post  klrIII Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

So I just got a new G&G M4 Commando Electric Blowback and bought a 9.6v 2300mah crane stock style battery and for some reason I can't get the battery to operate the gun. Thought it might not be holding a charge but had it tested at Batteries Plus and it's just fine. I hooked up another battery I had that was a 9.6v 1600mah and the gun worked just fine. Any suggestions as to why the bigger battery wouldn't work?

klrIII
Private

Back to top Go down

Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback Empty Re: Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback

Post  wilcthalacker Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:06 pm

try looking at the connector, that could be the problem.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback Empty Tried the new battery (9.6v 2300mah)

Post  klrIII Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 pm

I even tried the new battery (9.6v 2300mah) on a different gun of mine and it worked just fine. For some reason it just doesn't like the G&G M4.

klrIII
Private

Back to top Go down

Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback Empty Re: Battery Question for a G&G M4 Electric Blowback

Post  Howie Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 am

IF Fuse install check it, Fuse okay then remove you End motor plate and ensure wires to motor are still connected. If wires are still connected, then it's a internal problem with gear box wiring

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down