Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!

+4
Howie
cillercarl
TurboTom
cheekyninja850
8 posters

Go down

THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!! Empty THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!

Post  cheekyninja850 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 pm

ever since i was a kid, every single time i would go out and buy a gun and get all excited about startin the game the gun would crap out on me one way or another fairly soon after buying it. well this time i figured id bite the bullet and fork over a pretty penny or two and hopefully get a decent weapon and really get to enjoy airsoft. HAHA!! nope it happened again for no apparent reason my gear box took a shit on me and i bet i havent even put 2000 rds through it yet. so i give up on crossin my fingers and hopin im not buyin a hunk of junk. can someone please give me some pointers on what products to go with or what to stay away from or any other helpful hints to avoid wasting my money AGAIN???

p.s. i dont blame the game for faulty equipment so i dont really hate airsoft Very Happy
cheekyninja850
cheekyninja850
Private

https://facebook.com/neongreenninja1

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!

Post  TurboTom Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Honestly, since you're using Airsoft as a training tool, I would go with a gas blow back. If you're in to M4s, the KJW is the best out there. People are putting over 14-17k rounds with zero issues. And it will also give you the 30 rounds per mag to help simulate. Smile
TurboTom
TurboTom
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  cillercarl Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 am

Buy a G&G gun!!!
I have had my G&G m4 for about 3 years and have used it almost every weekend and I shoot 5,000 rounds a weekend.
that is about 500,000 rounds with no problems.
most guns have problems when the owner opens the gearbox and messes it up.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  cheekyninja850 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm

yea i can usually figure out how to disassemble any real firearm but when it comes to airsoft weapons i dont even wanna open that can of worms
cheekyninja850
cheekyninja850
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboTom Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Gas guns usually break down almost identically to the real steel versions. And you won't have to screw with any types of gears, either.
TurboTom
TurboTom
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

WA GBBR versions are similar to the real M-4, Now the WE versions add a little bit more work, Due to you can not inspect for wear and tear . Now Far as AEG's best bet is always KWA's Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  cheekyninja850 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 pm

im not lookin to simulate the "live fire" feel of a weapon i just need a tool for the mission for the muscle memory of the tactics and strategies of combat im lookin for a rugged weapon that wont be too difficult for me to maintain myself and can take the occasional bump or bang because as a marine i train how i fight so what do you guys think would be my best route
cheekyninja850
cheekyninja850
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Now With just what you said, I don't think anybody can really help you. Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboTom Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:45 pm

KJW all the way.
TurboTom
TurboTom
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!! Empty what gun to get

Post  Gho5tWolf21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

id say get a g&g , or kjw
Gho5tWolf21
Gho5tWolf21
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHY I HATE AIRSOFT!!!!!!!! Empty what gun you should get

Post  Gho5tWolf21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

have you tried out the g&g gr16?
Gho5tWolf21
Gho5tWolf21
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am

i have a gun you may like and i have had zero isues with mine its the dboys ak 74 kalash the only thing i suggest with it is a new mag because the one it comes with is cheap and not worth the materials its made of and the only issue iv had at all witch isnt even an issue is after shooting around 1500 BBs on full auto wih out stoping the moter will over heat and youll have to let it sit for about 10 to 15min plus its cheap all metal and durable
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  ColKiller Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Ok heres my question.....what kinda guns are you actually buying? Like company an model an all that. An if u dont mind me asking whats expensive to you?
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Suppresser Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:56 pm

I can agree with C.Carl. I have a team mate with a G&G that he bought for his first gun 2 years ago and has done nothing to it. It is still his primary and has had ZERO issues. I personally am a Classic Army fan. I have three CA M4's (DMR, Assault, and CQB) that have had from 20k-50k bbs put through each of them, and no issues besides one incident with the screw backing out of the piston head on my CQB. My fault though, it was an upgrade and I didn't snug it all the way down. Their gear boxes, stock gears, and receivers are very solid. The DMR has a high power upgrade, m130 spring, tb, etc but stock gears. Pumping out 460fps. The gear box is just as solid as the day I first got it. The Assault is bone stock and has been bumped, bashed, rolled on, slammed in the door during breach and clear, hung up and snatched through HEAVY brush in the woods. It is scratched from front to back, but it is not bent, cracked, dented and still fires like a charm. The CQB has a high rof upgrade, m100 spring, 16:1 gears, H.S. motor, etc.. Chronoed at 1300 rounds per minute. This is the one the screw came out of. Reset the screw and put it back together, running fine. I wrote all this to describe the quality and versatility of a Classic Army either as a factory gun or as a platform for your dream AEG. They stand up to constant abuse, high power stress set ups, and high speed heat stress set ups. Of course you could get the CA that shouldn't have made it through, but the Quality Inspector missed because he was checking his FB on his iPhone.
Suppresser
Suppresser
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down