Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it

2 posters

Go down

somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it Empty somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:05 pm

if you guys have seen my tan tactical vest, you kno what i mean by it has a wierd way of holding puches, does anyone know what it is called? it has a lay out of rows of buttons on a hook and loop surface... im starting to rip my hair out looking for accesories or anything of the sort... thank you for your time i hope you all can help me.
Wolf
Wolf
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it Empty Re: somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it

Post  wilcthalacker Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it Empty Re: somebody pleaaaase help me if you know what this vest has and where i can find it

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 am

Wolf
Wolf
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down