Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Return Fire

+6
LiquidSquid555
Wraith
Jester
Wolf
Che Chuy
Howie
10 posters

Go down

Operation Return Fire Empty Operation Return Fire

Post  Howie Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm

The Teaser:

Operation Return Fire Operation-ReturnFire01-1
More to follow...

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Operation Return Fire Empty Re: Operation Return Fire

Post  Che Chuy Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Operation Return Fire Operation-ReturnFire001-1
Operation Return Fire Operation-ReturnFire002-1
Operation Return Fire Operation-ReturnFire003-1

For those who prefer the less pretty version:

05, 06, 07 AUG 11
Wilcox Field, Robertsdale, AL
$35 per person for all three days, $15 for one day. We are hoping for at least 50 players to get decent prize support.
LINK TO FORUM
LINK TO ALL FIELD OFFICIAL RULES
LINK TO DIRECTIONS FROM I10

-----OVERVIEW---------------
It has been a year since The United States first assault pushed back the separatist factions of the so called ‘States United’. But things have not gone to plan, as if they ever do.
Under the watchful eye of the U.N. Peacekeepers, the Separatists have constantly fractured and reformed, thwarting any advances by the U.S.
It was only supposed to be days before the Separatist capitulated. Then weeks. And as the months became a year, the stalled U.S. forces swore to end this ridiculous stalemate by the years end.
The fluid nature in battle that has thwarted the U.S. so successfully is countermanded only by the States United inflexibility within their member states. This infighting created off shoots, splinter groups and unholy alliances with mercenaries and militias of all sorts that vie for dominance.
But one thing unites them all: drive the U.S. out of their hard won reformed lands.
No longer content to hold things as they are, the militia leaders of Phoebesville are planning to take back the Robinsdale and Sunnyhill areas.
Pick a side, come on out, and fight the good fight.

-----TEAMS---------------
Teams are divided into four factions, the two major teams and the outside influences. Each team will have one commander and both one medic and one lieutenant per 10 players.

States United: Militia and Insurgent forces defending separatist territories.
Uniform: BDU, OD, Khaki (etc) and civilian clothing.

United States: 1st MED, 82nd ABN and Delta forces to quell and secure civil disorder.
Uniform: Digital uniforms (non desert).

Mercenaries: Unknown faction, motives unknown.
Uniform: Contractor – black top, tan pants, may wear others including civilian.

United Nations: UN Peacekeepers, observers and in game assistant admins.
Uniform: Desert, Multicam (so they don't have to wear blue hats).

-----GAME SCHEDULE---------------
-----Friday-----

1300: Gate opens. Registration, camping, chrono, tour of the field available
2000: Pre-Op Game - The Coin Toss
2300: Friday Game ends

-----Saturday-----
0800: Safety brief, teams are determined
0830: Teams take the field
0900: Game 1 - Red Dawn
1300: Ceasefire declared
1430: Game 2 - Grand Slam
1830: Ceasefire declared
2000: Night Ops safety briefing
2030: Game 3 - Evening Light
2300: Saturday Game Ends

-----Sunday-----
0800: Safety brief, teams take the field.
0830: Game 4 - Hold the Line
1200: Ceasefire declared.
1230: Awards, results, prizes(?)
1300: Bragging and crying ensues

-----Safety Rules---------------
Age Restriction: 16 and up, 14-15 with parent on site.

Goggles: Full seal is required, full face protection is recommended.

Dead Rag & Chem Light: Daytime games require a dead rag and night games require a chem light or flashlight (preferably in red).

FPS Limits: Based on .2g bbs:
FPS Minimum Range
.... <350 15 feet
351-400 30 feet
401-450 45 feet
451-500 75 feet
501> Not allowed

Custom Weapons: Any custom weapons must be cleared through the field admins prior to use on the field.

-----SPECIAL RULES---------------
Medic Rules: The medic may carry up to twenty ropes at a time, and may treat any player, of either team, as many times as he has ropes. The rope must be tied to any limb before the player may reenter the game.
The medic may not self heal; may only respawn at a base or by a medic.
Any player that returns to their base may remove any ropes and leave them behind for the medic to pick up.
If player is not treated after three minutes, the player can walk back to base and repawn.
During any night games, no one may respawn without at least one other teammate (so no one gets lost).

Prisoners: A player may opt to call 'Surrender' (as per 'Bang' rules) to capture an opposing team member. Any medic that treats an opposing team member may take them prisoner.

Searching Prisoners: No player may touch another while searching for in-game documents; one can only point and ask the player to show what's in pocket or pouch. Only in-game items need to be revealed.

Prisoner Release: Prisoners may escape if there is no one guarding them (an enemy player within 10 feet of a prisoner). If the guard is in a fire-fight, the prisoners may evade and/or escape.

Che Chuy
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat May 14, 2011 9:54 pm

T.T wish i wasn't moving in july..... i would attend that if i wasnt
Wolf
Wolf
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 pm

I have a question for like parents on site must they be there 24/7 per say or can they go home at night at some point
Jester
Jester
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Chuy Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I do not know the answer to that, I will ask - and let you know as soon as I can.

Che Chuy
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Chuy Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:52 pm

From the Field Administrators:
There must be someone of age 18+ that is responsible for you on site; this is in case there is an injury, someone needs to be able to make medical decisions. You'll need either a parent present or an authorized guardian (with the signed parent/guardian waiver).

Sorry dude. Just the way it has to be. I know it sucks, been there (ok, it was in California and the SCA, but same theory).

Che Chuy
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Oooh, count me in. I should have my gun by then, and I'm sure the resistance will need a support gunner. Also, my partner Shade will be there with me. I'll be the one carrying the M60 VN, and he will be toting an F2000.
Wraith
Wraith
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  LiquidSquid555 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm

If we couldn't be there fri. could we still come sunday and saturday?
LiquidSquid555
LiquidSquid555
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 am

Yupper, yon can show up Saturday and Sunday

http://foundation.forummotion.com/forum

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkHawk Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:53 pm

And dont forget that there will be raffle prizes, list to be published soon. Along with much more.
DarkHawk
DarkHawk
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:09 pm

i have 1 more question. were do we stay at the end of the games for the day. on-site or what
Jester
Jester
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Ill see if I can go to this but Both of my guns are down, if i can get them fixed in time ill be there.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

wilcthalacker wrote:Ill see if I can go to this but Both of my guns are down, if i can get them fixed in time ill be there.
im selling my tar21 and m4a1 if youre guns are completly screwed
Jester
Jester
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Okay Guys,
We are week away from Operation Return Fire about 65 Players, We will have three admins on the field during play, BSS airsoft will be there for your airsoft needs, Even if you only want to come for saturday it's only 15.00 dollars,

Here is the list of Raffle Items, based on an attendance of 50 players this is what the raffle prizes to be. With more players comes more prizes.

1- Echo P90 AEG
1- TSD USP GBB Pistol
10- Milspec Monkey Patches
2- Condor Admin Pouches
10- Bottles of Javelin 0.2g BB's
6- 90 Round Speed Loaders
15- Dead Rags
5- BSS Tshirts

So come on down and try TFAT Field in Robertsdale Alabama

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  justinbrackin Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:40 am

Ive got 4 people coming with me. Where do I get a parent /guardian waiver? My brother in law is 17 and needs one.

justinbrackin
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 am

http://foundation.forummotion.com/t7-wilcox-wavier, or you can fill out once you get to the field

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  justinbrackin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 pm

what does his dad need to sign saying im acting as his legal guardian? or is that just implied on the other waiver?

justinbrackin
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  justinbrackin Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 pm

will they be giving out door prizes on saturday or do you have to be there on sunday to get anything?

justinbrackin
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Chuy Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 pm

I don't know the legal response to this as you ARE crossing state lines. However, I would think a note and a copy of a DL might work, but then I'd be dispensing legal advice. As to the field... ...that same note with any emergency contact information may work, but I'll ask Jaime, or you can contact Allout at the TFAA forum.

Che Chuy
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Just Copy and paste this to Word and print it out along with proper signatures , make sure there is a copy of Driver License attach, you can black out all the important info, except Parents name and address, Very Happy

WAIVER OF LIABILITY: INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE

NOTICE; THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT , YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A COURT ACTION TO RECOVER COMPENSATION OR OBTAIN ANY OTHER REMEDY FOR INJURIES TO YOURSELF OR YOUR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT 24480 COUNTY ROAD 87 , ROBERTSDALE , ALABAMA 36567 ( PARCEL NUMBER 40-08-28-0-000-010.000 ) NOW OR ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE

I , The undersigned user , hereby acknowledge and agree that shooting a replica firearm , an air powered weapon , a spring powered Weapon , an electric powered weapon , or any other activity which takes place at the property located at 24480 county road 87, Robertsdale , Alabama , 36567 ( parcel number 40-08-28-0-000-010.000 ) ( “ the property ‘) may be dangerous and may involve the Risk of serious bodily injury . I have a full knowledge of the nature and extent of all of the risk associated with the use of “the property” facilities , including but not limited to (1) all manner of injury , including but not limited to death and /or paralysis , arising From shooting or bodily contact , the use of firearms or their discharge : (2) injuries resulting from intentional or inadvertent discharge of firearms by myself or others using “the property “ facilities , including loss of hearing , burns , blindness , or other injury: (3) injuries resulting from explosions , contact with projectiles and hardware : and (4) failure or misuse of any equipment , whether Owned and maintained by “ the property “ owners or otherwise . I have been encouraged to use vision and hearing protection at all Times when present on the facilities of “the property “ . If I choose not to use such protection , I agree to assume the additional risks Associated with the lack of their use . I acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all the possible risks associated with my Use of “the property “ and that the above list in no way limit’s the extent of this Wavier Of Liability / Indemnification Agreement And Covenant Not To Sue .

In consideration of my use of “the property” , I agree to release and , on behalf of myself , and my heirs , representatives , executors , Administrators and assigns (the “Releasers”) , HEREBY DO RELEASE HEIDI SARUBIN , and any other owners , family members , designees , shareholders , officers , directors , employees , and agents ( the “release’s” from any cause of action , claim , or demand Of any nature whatsoever ( except for their gross negligence or willful misconduct) which the “releasers” may now have or have in the Future against the “release’s “ on account of personal injury , property damage , death , or accident of any kind , arising out of or in any way related to my use of “ the property “ , whether that use is supervised or unsupervised , and however the injury or damage is Caused , including but not limited to the negligence of the “release’s” . I further covenant that I shall bring no civil action against the “ release’s “ based upon any of the foregoing . I understand that I will be solely responsible for any loss or damage including , but not Limited to , death , or paralysis , that I may sustain while using “the property” and that by signing this Agreement , I am relieving the “release’s “ of any and all liability for such loss , damage or death ( other than as a result of their gross negligence or intentional Misconduct ) .

I do hereby further agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the “ release’s “ from any and all causes of action , claims , demands , losses , or cost of any nature whatsoever ( except for those resulting from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the “ Release’s “ ) arising out of or in any way relating to my use of “the property” ( excluding any violation of environmental laws ). I further certify that I am in good health and that I have no physical limitations that would preclude my safe use of “ the property”. I acknowledge that the foregoing agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Alabama and that if any portion thereof is held invalid , it is agreed that the balance shall , notwithstanding , continue in full force and effect . I understand that the terms of this agreement are legally binding and that I am signing this agreement , after having carefully read it, Of my own free will .

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I HAVE EXECUTED THIS AGREEMENT this ________ day of ______________________________

User signature :_________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________________ Age :______________

Name (print) ____________________________________________________________

Address :________________________________________________________City :________________________State;__________

Home phone:_____________________________________ work phone:__________________________________

Emergency contact name:___________________________________________ phone : _________________________________

IF USER IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD : PARENT OR GUARDIAN CONSENT I , as parent or guardian of the above minor under the age of 18 years of age , hereby consent , on behalf of the said minor , to the terms and conditions set forth in this WAVIER OF LIABILITY: INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE .

Parent / guardian signature : _____________________________________________________________________

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Operation Return Fire Empty who won

Post  yourkillingmesmalls Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

who won States United or United States....?
yourkillingmesmalls
yourkillingmesmalls
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Chuy Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:38 am

The heat beat us down and the rain got a TKO.

Sporadic reports are coming in at this time. It appears that the recent clash between the forces has ended in yet another stalemate which may be a considered a victory for the States United, as the U.S. has not been able to end the rift in their country.

Late Friday night, skirmishes erupted between border scouts, which culminated in a repelled raid on the SU Stronghold near Mobile, AL and a downed Blackhawk helicopter somewhere near Robertsdale.

Early the following day, the U.S. retrieved their downed pilot, aided by a small band of Mercenaries who abandoned their base to the States United. Sporadic to heavy firefights continued with the depleted US failing to take any footing in any of the villages or towns.

As casualties mounted, UN aid stations began to take in refugees and injured soldiers from both sides of the conflict. A general ceasefire was called, and all sides retrieved their wounded.

Mid afternoon, the States united broke the ceasefire, attempting to drive the U.S. out of Alabama altogether, but were unable to make any further progress.

One SU commander, Captain Murtha was quoted as saying, “They failed to take anything away from us. This proves that they can’t keep up with us.”

Lieutenant Smith, of the U.S. 7th Infantry Division countered, “Mulligan. Just wait for Winter.”

-----

But if you want points? They were dreadfully low: US held Mercs, and own base: 2. SU Held their base and the Merc base: 2. The pilot was rescued by their own forces, so no points (for capture and interrogation points) and because of the heat, and sporadic radio contact, no other missions were sent.

Che Chuy
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down