Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

upgrade parts

2 posters

Go down

upgrade parts Empty upgrade parts

Post  Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:59 pm

any1 know what the spring the combat machine GR-16 starts out wiht? and if i could get a systema energy motor without upgrading the gears in the gear box? please tell me since your input will help me find upgrades
Wolf
Wolf
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

upgrade parts Empty Re: upgrade parts

Post  cillercarl Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Wolf wrote:any1 know what the spring the combat machine GR-16 starts out wiht? and if i could get a systema energy motor without upgrading the gears in the gear box? please tell me since your input will help me find upgrades

M100 spring is standard in most of the G&G guns, and yes you can put a systema motor in with no problems to the gun.
just dont use a 11.1 lipo in it.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 pm

thanks kozer, im thinkin of either repairing, or upgrading my gearbox cuz today me and my dad went into it and found the problem that was causin it to jam during outbreak, the piston teeth are worn and the back has been catchin on the gears, so now its probably gunna have issues but im gunna come in 3 weeks man, have a nice day kozer and thanks for the help
Wolf
Wolf
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down