Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama

5 posters

Go down

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama Empty CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama

Post  Howie Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Time: 0900 until dark 30 September 25th 2010
Where; Mobile Bay, Causeway Hotel Strictly CQB Action
Host; The Foundation
Cost; 35.00 dollars Prepay to play,
https://personal.paypal.com/cgi-bin/m...
Then in the "To" heading paste this link douglasservices@hotmail.com then put in comments for Causeway Hotel 9/25/10

Mission;
The Terrorist had taken an hotel hostage with people (Admins and Jr. Players) your job as elite troops must take the hotel and save the Hostages, there will be some hidden things to do as your squad takes the hotel back. As U.S. Army Rangers has to clear the Hotel of Terrorist and free the Hostages complete the other hidden Objectives.

Rules;
1. All guns 400 FPS will be chrono at gate, Semi Only,
2. one High Caps, No C02 Pistols, NO SAW's,
3. Under the age of 18 full face masks needed, Over 18 Sealed goggles needed

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama Dsc00214
Front side

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama Dsc00215
Back Side Angle

Last edited by Howie on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama Empty Re: CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama

Post  Howie Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Okay guys,
Few things will be raffle off at the game,
1. Pistol Laser for night games at Foundation Hotel
2. T-shirt "for wearing around to make girl friend Mad"
3. 3 free game days at wilcox field

http://www.thefoundationairsoftassociation.com./HOTEL.htm

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama Empty Re: CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama

Post  CWO Amato Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 am

Howie wrote:
Rules;
2. one High Caps, No C02 Pistols, NO SAW's,

Hey Howie, does this apply to pistols that use green gas or propane as well? I only have 2 guns, and my M9 is the only one that shoots under 400fps.
CWO Amato
CWO Amato
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 am

What we are talking about if the Pistol takes an CO2 Cartdrige then you can't use it, due to FPS given by the CO2 , now if you have an Pistol that takes Green gas or propane your good to go!

Also this one time deal with guns at 400 FPS, were making this game where you can come and feel it out to see if this is your cup or tea or not, Before spending money on CQB stuff. We are not mind games or any other group we are going to take safety First. We have an lot players use to playing on woods fields and not an CQB enviroment, so this will be modify as needed to protect the players

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Our raffle

CQB at Causeway Hotel, Mobile, Alabama Dsc00218

the light, and shirt, the 2 free wilcox passes will be given at game, along with one free pass to Operation Village Fire!

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 am

http://www.thefoundationairsoftassociation.com./HOTEL.htm

deadline for prepay is tuesday night, the money goes toward the insurance,If not enough interest it will be push back for another date.

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey Guys,
With the Prepay, you can continue to Prepay until Friday Night just print off reciept and bring to field to show you pay, For the guys who doesn't know if they can play or not until Saturday morning you can play at the field. Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  LtColAlvarado Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 pm

When is this going to happen again? Saw a clip on YouTube and would LOVE to see this happen again!
LtColAlvarado
LtColAlvarado
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm

We never had enough interest for the hotel, So it's up in the air!

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  LtColAlvarado Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 pm

How many do you need to make it happen?
LtColAlvarado
LtColAlvarado
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Yea sadly there wasnt enough turnout towards the end to cover the insurance payments and to cover the owner of the property it seems no one wanted to pay the field fee to play and at once or twice a month tops it just wasnt feesible to keep the insurance i would love to be able to play there again as it was my favorite place to play and now who nos if well get to go back id love to but wed prolly have to do some prepay kinda deal again to cover the insurance but i would b down to host an op there if there was enough interest and i was able to get permission from the higher ups to do so
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  LtColAlvarado Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

What is the minimum amount of people you'd need to make it feasible? I have 3 teams (including mine) in my area with at least 5 folks each. We'd be down for setting up a date for all of us to come down and play if its still possible.

Check into if you can (with the highers) and see if they'll even allow it again, if so, we can talk details.

Thanks,
LtColAlvarado
LtColAlvarado
LtColAlvarado
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Im dow depending on the date I have always whanted to test out my scar in cqb.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 am

insurance is about 4000 dollars give or take , so 100 people would make an price per player 40 dollars, As Nick said, an pre pay would be the way, only if we would get enough people to want to play and pre pay, to cover the whole price of insurance, yes very expensive, but it would allow every body for the rest of the year to play for 10 dollars per game day, this would be the best way. Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:42 am

I will have to try to get in touch with the owner and howie is right because the insurance was cancelled so we would have to make another down payment followed by monthly payments which i dont mind but until i can get in touch with the majority property owner its not a possibility unfortunately
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 pm

I would not do Monthly Payments, straight Buy out of insurance , if not enough people , then no hotel, I do not want to see the same 20 people showing up getting rape to pay insurance or whatever, the case may be! Very Happy

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down