Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL

4 posters

Go down

North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL Empty North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL

Post  Ghost Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 pm

North vs South Operation :Free Redemption

Copied and pasted from the combat city forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what does Dana White do when one of his pay-per-views suck????

gives a freebee on Spike or some kind of rematch......well it ain't Spike TV but here goes.............

Saturday, November 20 Free Admission, All Ages, Gates open at 8am

This will be a true North Florida vs. South Game.
The field will have 16 bases representing Florida cities. 8 North / 8 South. The shoothouse will be Tallahassee and Miami will be constucted by the first pond. Maps will be posted online in advance but its simple...the field will represent the state's geography.

There are 2 major obstacles in the state to cross, (on land) the Everglades and (in the air) a M.O.A. missile corridor that traverses from Jacsonville to Cross City. The alligators in the everglades will be represented by an invincible saw gunner in a tower just North of the Miami base. The same will be for the Northern Missle corridor. You will have to find away around the danger to take one of the states main cities and take control of Florida.

The battle will be reminicent of a true North vs South (civil war) in there will be large scale skirmishes without the complexity of scenario mumbo-jumbo.
Under 18, over 18, doesnt matter....the mission is simple - CONQUER THE STATE FOR SUPERIORITY. The oldest player in a city will be that cities leader.
The scenario for this OP is to stop getting shot by all the bbs flying by plain and simple. The field is going to be limited in size to ensure massive fire fights, dead batteries, tons of bbs, sweaty players, yelling, and hopefully rubber knife / bayonet fighting when you run out of ammo and need to conquer a town.

One respawn in your cities box (1 minute), second kill - your out.

We will do 2 out of 3 battles and at the end there will be a true victor in the North or South smack talking.

The rest of the day will be games that we play on a regular weekend basis, the style of games that has had players leaving happy every weekend and coming back for more.

I will have a vendor set up this time for food, so you can stay at the field and keep playing.

Teams will be simple, pick the closest city to where you live

North[/u]
Tallahassee
Jacksonville
Lake City
Pensacola
Ocala
Gainesville
St Augustine
Daytona Beach

South
Kissimmee / Orlando
St Pete
Ft Pierce
Ft Myers
Melbourne
West Palm Beach
Lakeland
Miami

Volusia, Lake, Sumter, Pasco are the diving line for N and S

There will be no pay line, no wrist bands, and 4 chrono's set up to keep it moving.
Safety brief, split up teams and done, lets play.
Tape on both arms, White North, Red South.

I assure anyone coming back for this one, the only disappointed faces this time will be when everyone is too tired to continue and has to go home or their trigger finger hurts.

The gate will be open early and bbs will be flying NLT 0945. teams split and briefing at 0925. 0945 game starts with or without you. There wont be any standing around.
The weather will be better that time of year, so it will be a great day.

My team is going...again it was the best game and feild ive ever played. We want to get as many teams from north Florida to go with us. We will be leaving tallahasee on the 19th.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost
Private

Back to top Go down

North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL Empty Re: North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL

Post  ColKiller Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 pm

wow this actually sounds kinda cool. I'll see who i can get on bored from the southern commandos. Ok maybe im missing this but where exactly is this going to be at?
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL Empty Re: North Fl Vs South Fl OP Free Redempton Combat City November 20th Orlando FL

Post  AJ Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm

yea. wair is this game event?
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  JackpotJoey Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 am

i remember reading in another of his post about a free op in orlando, im assuming this is it
JackpotJoey
JackpotJoey
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 am

yea.. i thought i included that it was in orlando but i guess i forgot.. but guess what its in Orlando on express street accross from the international airport.

Ghost
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  JackpotJoey Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:32 am

it sounds really awesome. i really want to go, its awesome that its free give a chance to spend that money on the trip
JackpotJoey
JackpotJoey
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

yea.. ill add in a video of the last north Vs South game. Basicly the reason they are doing it free this time is the owner of the field was not happy with the way the game was run. basicly both sides had three missions going at one time and only one side was completing objectives cause every time our guys would find something they would pick it up take it back to our base and then go back to doing there mission. (cluster f***) but since we had some really good fire fights and i mean GOOD it was alot of Fun. example on good firefight; I carry 8 MID cap 130 round mags i used every one of them except 20 rounds of the last mag.. then i died. There was 7 of us vs 20 of them in that firefight and it took them 30 minuets to take our base.

Ghost
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down