Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

+8
trentonmiller
nobody
Scott W.
0RANG3_FURY
Disco
Howie
wilcthalacker
Rob
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

Post  Disco Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Just bring the flags and dead rags back whoever has them ok!!! Very Happy

I have to say that I had another great time shooting with everyone today!!! We had a kinda slim head count today due to the overcast weather and light rain for probably half of the day. BUT we played on through all the weather and players coming and going. We had around 11 players and were able to get in around 10 or so games in maybe more I didnt keep a tally. We played the Pure Hell 2.0 at least 3 times and a neat variant of attack and defend using the new turret twice. We played Rush, VIP and regular Attack and defend on Charlie etc.

I got a ton of great kills and even more deaths ha ha. I even got shot in unspeakable places ha ha ha.

The new team markers worked great!!! We need to get more people bringing dead rags guys. Next time your at Walmart pick one up.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

Post  nobody Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm

comanche4 wrote:
nobody wrote:sorry i had to bail so soon i thought i was going to get picked up at 4 but my dad picked me up on his lunch brake and disco if my dad dident drop the id flag off on his way back to work ill give it to next game day
Hey, your dad came by and gave it to me. sorry I left you when we were getting shot at, I had to move man.
its fine man i was kinda hoping that youd run and thats why i went in first so that if we did get found then youd have some cover
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm

FOXHOUND_SIN wrote:Unfortunately we lost like, 2 guys and ended up Joe got extracted. I luckily didn't suffer a death, despite being alone. I did make a few savior kills. Razz But deathly fun game. And if I can get ten in time, I will pick the midcaps up Very Happy
ok man just get the money to me when ya can
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3