Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating Game Mode forums & Multi Flag game mode info!!

Go down

Updating Game Mode forums & Multi Flag game mode info!!  Empty Updating Game Mode forums & Multi Flag game mode info!!

Post  Rob Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 am

Over the next few days I'll be going through the forum and updating our out of date game modes! I will try my best to get them updated so all old and new members can be up to date on what we play out there!

New game mode that we are trying to get going.. we have been meaning to do it for the past 2 game days but it just has not been played. I am not going to go into great detail right this second but i will give a brief summary.

-- Multiflag

Multiple flags, around 4-6-8 flags placed randomly around the " wooded " area at the bottom of the field. You will be split into 2 teams and the goal is to have the most flags at the end of time limit or cap all the flags. You can get flags by finding them in the woods, OR!! you may attack the others team " home " base and STEAL flags from there. This is all the info I have for now, we are working on details and should have this ironed our by the next game day!
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down