Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea for producing more videos...

+4
Gotvtec95
Scott W.
Rob
FOXHOUND_SIN
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An idea for producing more videos... Empty An idea for producing more videos...

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I had an idea. How about if I did what's called "Player Profiles" where I could come to the field and find regular players then follow and film them in a match and make a 5 or so minute video of them playing? I mean, I was kinda thinking about it and it sounds like a cool idea but how would you guys think about doing that? I would do cool stuff like use an avatar or something personalized in the video to represent you as a regular at the field and maybe a song of your choice to be played to your video or in your video, sorta like a theme song?
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

An idea for producing more videos... Empty Re: An idea for producing more videos...

Post  Rob Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Sounds like a great idea! For when the new site is built we could have a " players " page with out profiles ect ect. I'm for it!
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

An idea for producing more videos... Empty Re: An idea for producing more videos...

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Sweet. Well. For instance, since Rob said he'd be up for it. This is how i'd do it. I'd first make sure they were okay with me following them. For the more steathly players, they might not want to have me following, seeing as i'm not one for hiding much. Second, i'd find the player (In this case, Rob) and then do a quick video about their full loadout that they are planning to play with. Then i'd get a game or two just following Rob, getting good footage of his play style. Then after the game. Get anything he wanted special. Like, would he like his real name or nick name or both in the video. Any music you prefer? Give me two songs just so I know! Stuff like that.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott W. Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

that sounds awesome. i'd be up for it. o and i ordered my gun today Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
Scott W.
Scott W.
SSGT
SSGT

http://www.myspace.com/scottwarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Tell ya what I'll be your test subject. I see what you are doing and I can see a pretty cool finished product. I would suggest you do a template for questions. Example for said template would be as follows.

* Everything you type here will be in the video / profile I make for you * <-- you talking hahaha

Name:
Nickname:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Tactical Gear:
Safety Gear:
FPS:
BB's:
Theme Song:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Something like that.. idk.. think of a template and save it. then you can PM people that want to be have the video done of them and they can respond with the following. This makes it easy for when you are editing the video or what not. You can just look over the list and fill in the spots with the info provided by the person you are shooting.

Smile That should get you pretty set
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Much appreciated! I like that template! I will most certainly do that!
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Just to add. I'm going to get with you pregame so that I can record you going over your gear and such on cam that you will be playing with at the time. And for the theme song part on the template. I would like for you to provide 2 songs please! Smile Thank you!
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

i'll sit down and fill it out chief. But as far as the pre-game interview lol. i'm camera shy hahaha!
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotvtec95 Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:16 am

Ill be up for it. Even though im a very sneaky person and you will find me crawling around and shit but hell. You barely see me in the other vids. I think it would be cool if you saw an idea how i moved around the field.

Count me in!

Brendan
Gotvtec95
Gotvtec95
LtGen
LtGen

http://race850.com/boards/member.php?u=240

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Thats a great idea. It sounds like it would work.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Going to update this template with more details so you guys know exactly what you're getting into.

(Doesn't have to be full, but would look nice) Name:
(Optional. If you don't want one, please say so. Otherwise i'll just end up using your screen name if nor provided.) Nickname:
(The one you'll be using the day of the game, include the company who made the weapon. This information will be included in the interview.) Primary Weapon:
(Optional. Not everyone needs one!) Secondary Weapon:
(Whatever is notable that you bring along in game. This will be included in the interview.) Tactical Gear:
(Included in the interview. Your goggles, helmet, whatever else.) Safety Gear:
(This will be included in the interview when speaking about the primary weapon) FPS:
(This will be included in the interview when speaking about the primary weapon) BB's:
(Please provide two songs just in case! Enter them here in the order you want them to be used!) Theme Song:

Thanks guys!
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:30 pm

this sounds like a pretty cool idea! i have a camera and have been deep into video editing, if ya need a hand in this just let me know. we could use my camera for another point of view or somthin
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Appreciate it. It'd be nice to have more cameras in the field if you're up for letting it be used. I would like to have a single tripodded camera in a base or something, watching the base that is being attacked or something like that while I walk around with another camera. However, I am working on the first player profile, I just have to get on top of getting the music more then anything. None the less, give me some time and it'll be up soon!
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 pm

we should make some kind of sky cam posts throughout the field. Get some really tall posts and screw in a screw that will fit the insert on the bottom of a camera. Maybe have one at each base; Alpaha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta.
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

That'd be cool as hell!
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 pm

That would be BA. cheers
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm

hell ya man this is a grate idea im willing to help out any way posable if you dont have a try pod i can let you use mine
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm

I have my camera, my tripod that I don't use, a camera without a battery and a 4 and 8 gig SD card. If we could get more cameras on the field, that'd be awesome! Just let me know if you are willing to do it! I just need to know about the cameras that are on the field and if the folks won't mind me taking the footage home to use it, (Granted it's on their SD cards and not mine.) Another thing, if I do a player profile on you, please tell me if you're a part of a team! It will be in your video and let your team get known in the area!

Oh and one more thing. First player profile is officially finished! I will upload it TONIGHT! Very Happy
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTerminator Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 pm

who player profile is it?
TheTerminator
TheTerminator
1stSgt
1stSgt

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 pm

i'll have to bring my camera out there for ya. Its a bit older and records on those mini DV tapes. Whatever footage you get i'll have to load it on my pc and burn it on a disc for ya...
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:28 pm

i have a cam but its one of the flip cams i might be able to let you borrow it
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 am

Well. The footage on the disc. IDK if I can save it to my computer from a disc. But I guess we could try! Smile And The little flip ones. Just bring it out and a tripod then we'll set it up around or in a base.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotvtec95 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:28 am

did you get this thing updated yet?
Gotvtec95
Gotvtec95
LtGen
LtGen

http://race850.com/boards/member.php?u=240

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

you got it man
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 am

Bad news. Due to copyright. I'm not allowed to use any music tracks other then nine inch nails and a few other bands because I have written permission to use NIN music (Which is most music by the Universal Music Group) but not other bands of different labels (In this case, it's Sony Music Group) and such. I got my video banned of Mikeys player profile, which was the only copy, so it's useless and i'll have to come out to the field, re shoot, and re edit because of youtubes shitty copywriting laws.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next