Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions.

2 posters

Go down

Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions. Empty Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions.

Post  Gho5tWolf21 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 pm

I am looking to buy a new gun hopefully by next month. but i would like opinions. i am looking to buy a new G&G Combat Machine GR16 Raider AEG. i have a link here for the gun im thinking of getting. gun looks great. fps is 340 and it has some great features. thanks.

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/G_G_Combat_Machine_GR16_Carbine_AEG_Black_p/35611.htm
Gho5tWolf21
Gho5tWolf21
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions. Empty cyma m14`

Post  jeepwardaddy Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 pm

bro the cyma m14 socom isnt a bad weapon either. price is near perfect and mine has awesome range. sturdy feel and balanced remarkably well, i prefer to carry it most of the time. accuracy is great stock as i have placed several 250ft perfect shots to help turn the tide of a battle and ultimately win a game. just saying id take a look
jeepwardaddy
jeepwardaddy
Private

Back to top Go down

Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions. Empty nice.

Post  Gho5tWolf21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 am

i got my gun now work great. if i do wind up wanting a new one ill be sure to checck out the cyma one
Gho5tWolf21
Gho5tWolf21
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions. Empty Re: Buying a new airsoft rifle. need opinions.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down