Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit about myself. New to the forum

2 posters

Go down

A little bit about myself. New to the forum Empty A little bit about myself. New to the forum

Post  Gho5tWolf21 Mon May 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Hey guys name is Chris. I would just like to say that I had an awesome time playing last saturday on May 19. It was my first time playing there and am looking forward to going again the next games. on the 2nd. I had a fun time. My M4 worked pretty good out there. Anyways if youd like please email me you guys. If antybody is willing to I would like to be a member of a team. And play with you guys. I would like to thank Mr Bryan Kozer for putting on good games. Thank you.. please email me what the games are for the 2nd. And idf anyone would like to be my friend please feel free to add me. thank you...............

There's a Soldier in all of Us! A little bit about myself. New to the forum 691898 A little bit about myself. New to the forum 71752 A little bit about myself. New to the forum 445951
Gho5tWolf21
Gho5tWolf21
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

A little bit about myself. New to the forum Empty Re: A little bit about myself. New to the forum

Post  cillercarl Tue May 22, 2012 5:14 pm

glad you had a fun day of airsoft at the field.
we play every 2 weeks on saturday.
you can play on my team just remember I like to shoot my team members in the BACK/FRONT/SIDE/HEAD.
And that is on my good days. pirat
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down