Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice?

3 posters

Go down

Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice? Empty Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice?

Post  Hansel Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Pretty much the topic. I had my eye on the MG42 or the browning M1918 but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Sept for a M1918 going for $1,200. I mean I have money but, jeez. Any places or substitutions you guys can think of? Kindofa ww2 weapons enthusiast, but does not have to be 1940'ish. Any help appreciated. Smile
Hansel
Hansel
Private

Back to top Go down

Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice? Empty Re: Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice?

Post  Sturmgewehr Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Hansel wrote:Pretty much the topic. I had my eye on the MG42 or the browning M1918 but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Sept for a M1918 going for $1,200. I mean I have money but, jeez. Any places or substitutions you guys can think of? Kindofa ww2 weapons enthusiast, but does not have to be 1940'ish. Any help appreciated. Smile

your best bet would be the m249s they are a light machine gun but readily available. I think theres one floating around on craigslist.

also consider that its HEAVY and your gonna carry it ALL day. You might as well get a aeg rifle that has the same rate of fire.
Sturmgewehr
Sturmgewehr
Private

Location : Shalimar FL or in my middle east time share... thanks airforce!

Back to top Go down

Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice? Empty If it's BB's you want use Double-Tap

Post  Erasoul Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 pm

You think about finding a drum kit for an AEG ?
single drum , dual drum. ('scratch')
Thompson or a ppsh both normally carry the drum very nazi zombie-ish Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice? 71752

Last edited by Erasoul on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice? Empty Re: Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice?

Post  Hansel Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I do like zombie nazi-ish. My taste is strange. I will compromise with inconveniences for style and wickidness. I'll make it work. I was checkin out a ppsh from S&T but it comes with no battery or charger. I don't understand the marketing stance with some of these companies. "It's a bad-a$$ gun to be sure, but that's as far as we're goin buddy. Makin it run? Your problem brah."
Hansel
Hansel
Private

Back to top Go down

Lookin to get a heavy machine gun. Advice? Empty its all about the juice zombich

Post  Erasoul Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 am

Most people purchase after market batteries ,and smart chargers.
I guess they figure why bother. I can picture a unique load out already
German side arm:scratch:
ppsh
what would the uniform be ? waw.

Last edited by Erasoul on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erasoul
Erasoul
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansel Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:14 am

I wasn't sure if that was a question, if so. If I could have exactly what I wanted? Of course the uniform would be of relation to Edward Richtofen, or that of Hans Landa. Load out, I would love the storm rifle, the Sturmgewehr 44, side arm, the Luger PO8. However a black SS uniform would be insanely impractical and hot, and unless I was doing a ww2 reenactment, I'm sure I would get some not so friendly looks. I have a thing for the bad guys alright? Some of the best villains in cinema and novels were SS. Who doesn't love the egotistical, insane, charming, zombie creator?
Hansel
Hansel
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sturmgewehr Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 am

Someone call my name? bounce

do the thingy I told you about. also try craigslist. What a Face
Sturmgewehr
Sturmgewehr
Private

Location : Shalimar FL or in my middle east time share... thanks airforce!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down