Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make.

5 posters

Go down

Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make. Empty Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make.

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

So I want to make a ghillie suit or a stalker suit so i'm harder to see. I want to make it instead of buy one because I don't want a FULL body one, but something that will camoflauge me enough so that i'm hard to see but something that doesn't encumber my movements. And I don't have money to buy a legit one. haha, I plan on doing a rifle ghillie and a head cover and something that covers my body or at least will lay over me so that then I lay down, you can't see me. Anyone have tips on how to make any effective ghillie I just described or any help to making one or any one even willing to help me get my hands on materials?
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make. Empty yo yo yo

Post  Rob Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 am

I'm just going to say one word my friend.

GOOGLE Twisted Evil
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make. Empty Re: Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make.

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 pm

I tried but couldn't get good tutorials. I have some ideas but I don't know if they will work. Kinda hoping someone who knows what they are doing will help because I don't know what im doing really. XP
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make. Empty Re: Homemade Ghillie. I'm aware they are hard to make.

Post  Rob Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Netting and string or netting & fake leafs are your best bet. Warning on yarn or " string " it gets tangled very easily.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Burlap sacks or burlap material fashioned into a cape like garment with different length strips of burlap sewed into it and dyed all kinda different greens, browns, and blacks!!! Thats what id try if I was on a budget. Dye is cheap and so is burlap.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyborg Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

What you could do is get cheap pants/ jacket and attach netting on all the surface. put some leaves or whatever you want in that. vines, whatever. its like net clothing basically... If you get what i mean
Cyborg
Cyborg
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Derrick Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm

go to ranger joes get a pre-made suit for $100 or get burlap and die it
Derrick
Derrick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down