Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want a new AEG how bout this one?

2 posters

Go down

i want a new AEG how bout this one? Empty i want a new AEG how bout this one?

Post  DirtyMO Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 pm

its been awhile since ive been on the forum and its been awhile since ive played but i wana get an AEG now cuz the gas blowback is too much trouble and maintainance , and propane smells like *** anyways this is the gun ive been lookin at gettin its a little pricy but im waiting for my taz return ive never delt with an AEG so wat kind of battery and charger should i get and wat do u guys think of this gun

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/vfc/vfc-sr16e3-iws-14-5inch-electric-airsoft-rifle-w-hard-case.html
if i get this rifle should i get the battery and charger from them or from a place not overseas ?
and wat r the different batteries?
DirtyMO
DirtyMO
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

i want a new AEG how bout this one? Empty Re: i want a new AEG how bout this one?

Post  cillercarl Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:25 am

It looks like a good gun with 8mm enhanced precision gearbox with professional steel bushings, steel gears, Durable Polymer Carbon piston which material is also the same as the Glock pistol frame and ball bearing spring guide.
but I have not used one of this brand.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

i want a new AEG how bout this one? Empty Re: i want a new AEG how bout this one?

Post  DirtyMO Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

yea the battery they recommend for it is up to 12V Ni-MH / 11.1V Li-Po ,fit battery pack crane stock (Nickel / Li-Po)
any brand name or particular battery that works the best , any idea which websites have good deals?
DirtyMO
DirtyMO
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum