Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I possibly screwed up my order.....

2 posters

Go down

I possibly screwed up my order..... Empty I possibly screwed up my order.....

Post  Zombiedance Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Ok on airsoft gi i ordered the http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_202&products_id=2887 and i was watching videos on it just now and it says the battery is in the stock and i ordered a battery for a PEQ2 Battery box and now I'm kind of worried i just wasted 35$ on a http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4084 anyone know where the battery goes?
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

I possibly screwed up my order..... Empty Re: I possibly screwed up my order.....

Post  ColKiller Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

From what i can tell is the model your seeing on youtube videos is not the model their selling on airsoftgi. Something i have learned about kwa is they seem to make new models of the exact same gun like every year lol. Like mr. rob and i have the EXACT same kwa m4 just different years and their are some minor differences. I guess thats one of them on yours is they went from a rear battery to front. You should be ok man. If not just return the battery and explain what happen im sure they wouldnt mind helping you out.
ColKiller
ColKiller
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

I possibly screwed up my order..... Empty Re: I possibly screwed up my order.....

Post  Zombiedance Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Ok that sounds right i just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum