Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Taping!!

5 posters

Go down

Video Taping!! Empty Video Taping!!

Post  Rob Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 am

--- Didn't have anywhere to post this :: please make a General Chat or something like that forum Very Happy ---

Before anyone freaks out and says.. man I got warrants. LOL j/k but seriously. I think to help a little with the traffic of the field & website. We should get some live footage! Ok maybe not live but " recorded " to post on youtube, ustream, whatever. Get the airsoft fields name out there! + if done correct I believe it would be pretty fun to watch later on.

If no one else is any good with movie making I can edit the video footage if it's digital. We could make kinda like South Com promo's - game play examples.. ect ect.

I have been noticing alot of " good ole boys " posting on different sites LOCALY that are offering free all day. Kinda hard to compete with that. BUT they have like a 200-250 fps limit or something like that. Not to be rude but that sounds like alot of Walmart guns running around. Let's show everyone where the real stuff is at!

what yall think?
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Video Taping!! Empty Re: Video Taping!!

Post  Disco Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:56 am

I have already planned pn using my phone camera this Saturday to take some pics and some short video clips of the game play. I know its just with my phone but I thought it would be easy to film with and still be able to play holding my cell next to the gun. I dont know if you can edit that but we will see.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:46 am

If you guys are serious, First thing is get an actual webpage and link your forum to it, So when people are searching it will com. Two go on facebook and start it there also, You might want to check Mississippi airsoft they are leading the way,next to Panhandle airsoft. There are 11 websites in the general area

Now remember, I was talking about this, if everbody has there own fields to play at, for free and such, So back to the basic Question How do you get everybody to come to gather? To make the games fun for everyone.

I was inform last night that one of my sponsor will not sponsor this area again due to the low numbers at our event, know that a kick in the balls, Hmm!

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 am

all depends on what file format it saves to. I'll see if I can snatch some stuff with my Iphone as well. Who knows.. might come up with something.. I also know I have a camera around here some where that can take videos as well.. i'll try to find that 2.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  cillercarl Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Howie wrote:If you guys are serious, First thing is get an actual webpage and link your forum to it, So when people are searching it will com. Two go on facebook and start it there also, You might want to check Mississippi airsoft they are leading the way,next to Panhandle airsoft. There are 11 websites in the general area

Now remember, I was talking about this, if everbody has there own fields to play at, for free and such, So back to the basic Question How do you get everybody to come to gather? To make the games fun for everyone.

I was inform last night that one of my sponsor will not sponsor this area again due to the low numbers at our event, know that a kick in the balls, Hmm!

I agree with you howie we need a better web site, and maybe one that has ALL the games in the panhandle on it.
so we can keep are games on different days so more players can come out to all the fields.
To bad about the sponsor leaving, that is not good for any one.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 pm

It's just not only affects one group, it affects every field around, Getting Sponsor ship hard enough and just made it harder! If the event Op Elimination had atleast 90 guys we would have maintain the sponsor for Gulf coast, But anyways water underneath the Bridge.

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:11 pm

I dont believe a .com will help as much as you may think. We have an awesome turn out regularly with very little internet exposure and its not free. In my opinion Airsoft forums and sites dont have enough traffic to warrant what I know it costs to run a successful website. I have a bit of experience with owning and running a website. BUT I am open to the idea and we have a player interested in helping out with a site. So im gonna see what we can do, im just not looking forward to the administrative side of running another website.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!! Laughing

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

yeah I know what I should do im just not lookin forward to it.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey guys. I have a serious video camera, with an amazing zoom. Like AMAZING zoom. It has an LCD display and does HD video. I would totally come out and tape if someone can get me an orange vest or something. I had a bad experience where I was video taping and got lit up by a 440 FPS M16 because I came around a corner. -_-;; Ughhh. I just want a way to clarify that im recording because I don't want to get lit up and get my camera taken out.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:14 am

I can supply an orange vest no problem!!!
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Alright. Next game i'm out there, bring it because I will have my camera on me. I'll probably video tape two games. One on my HD camera and one on my Digi cam. The quality will be WAY different but I can do much more with my digi cam.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 pm

10-4
Disco
Disco
LtGen