Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

+8
trentonmiller
nobody
Scott W.
0RANG3_FURY
Disco
Howie
wilcthalacker
Rob
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day! Empty Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

Post  Rob Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Southern Command bi-weekly game day
Field fee - 10$
Bring a red or some color DEAD rag.
Try to remember we are switching to full seal goggles!
Rentals, we have a couple members who are provided very very FEW rentals. Please reply to this post asking for a rental and we will see what we can do. Rental prices based on the owner of the gun who is renting it!

* I'll be updating this as the game day gets closer on the things to expect. What do I mean by this? Well Disco has come up with the way to improve the CQB CTF game on the hill with " turrets ". Twisted Evil There are other things but like I said we will be updating as the game day gets closer!

* Last updated Aug 15th @ 11:10pm *
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day! Empty Re: Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

Post  wilcthalacker Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 pm

What are the "turrets"???
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day! Empty Re: Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day!

Post  Rob Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Well they are being designed so you will have to wait an see.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Okydoky. Cant wait.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

The designing process is underway. Disco has come up with a pretty cool way to do this and maybe if we are lucky he will show us a draft of the design on the website. If not.. you will just have to come out and see it!
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Are these turrets, similar to the ones for the SAW's at wilcox

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 am

Hmm I dont think ive seen the saw turrets at wilcox. These will be very simple and will accommodate any gun so whoever wants to use them can. They will also be built so that they are mobile and can be used all over the field for all different game types. I dont know that they will be ready for the next game day but im gonna do my best.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 am

Aug 28th, - Southern Command bi-weekly game day! P4260010

Acourse it was painted, and it has shield put in place, this one was at the dirt base, and the small one was around the outpost.

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 pm

oh thats pretty neat!
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Howie Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:08 pm

remember the pivot portion is the easy part Ex. 1 1/2 inner PVC, 2 outer then drills holes to put an bolt thru to use as an bearing. also if you should holes thru the inner PVC so that it can have different heights for people using it. Think I made my first one over a year ago.

Howie
SSGT
SSGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott W. Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 pm

ill try to be out there but i found out today i have an ulcer in my left eye so idk how long im gonna be out
Scott W.
Scott W.
SSGT
SSGT

http://www.myspace.com/scottwarr

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

unfortunately i will be in tampa for the Rays and Red Sox game! Very Happy
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Hmm ive got it figured out already.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Disco wrote:Hmm ive got it figured out already.

want help building it? Wink
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 pm

What r u doin saturday you can try out my Mig if you wanna do the welding.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

actually i would like to help if there is anything you need help with
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  trentonmiller Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 pm

My scar is fixed!( after 35$ spent on a new hop up) I cant wait to get out there and play some of these new game modes.
trentonmiller
trentonmiller
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Im not alone. :Þ
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  0RANG3_FURY Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Disco wrote:What r u doin saturday you can try out my Mig if you wanna do the welding.

hell yeah, im game! was gonna put the transmission in this weekend, but funds are a little low. Im free in the day, at night i have a concert im going to.
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

cool ill call u in the mornin 9ish
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

If yall need ne help let me no ive been welding and fabricating for years not sayin yall dont no what ur doin jus offerin my help haha
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:41 am

I sure appreciate it Nick but its lookin like were gonna have a full house between Rob, Shawn and Myself workin on this thing. But if your just bored outta yer head and want to add some input your more than welcome to drive over this way and lend a hand. I will have all the basic materials on hand here at my house in FWB. Im sure we will have to make a few trips to the store before were all finished so if you want to make the trip over your more than welcome. Ill pm u my number if you say yer comin.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm

i no how that is the last minitruck i built seemed like i was runnin to the hardware store for more oddball fittings and little stuff id forget id need more than anything haha but i dont no exactly what im gon do theres a game at wilcox but i dont have my m16 in yet and i need to work on my other truck but i work on cars all week so im not too motivated to do that id rather do airsoft stuff lol but u can pm me ur number cuz its a good chance ill b restless as hell haha
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Ha ha funny bro. I honestly dont think its worth you drivin all the way over here for what may be a flop as far as participation goes. Ive also got to be finished up by 4 ish at the latest. But if you still wanna come over for a couple hours ill send you my number. I hope to be getting starter by 11 ish possibly earlier depending on when my daughters soccer game gets done.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:34 am

4 days and a wake up till we play again folks!!!!! Im fired up and cant wait to get back out there, for some reason it feels like we have not played in forever.

Some of us are going to the new Expendables movie right after the game day on sat at 4:40 in crestview. Im going to wear my airsoft camo and all.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next