Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Input from players needed!!

2 posters

Go down

Input from players needed!! Empty Input from players needed!!

Post  Rob Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:22 pm

So, I know we all like our field but I was wondering what we could do to make it better? I love coming up with ideas for new games but I would like to hear some from you guys. Be serious when you reply to this topic. If you are going to post a game idea then post all the details you can. If you are unsure of all the little details then go ahead an post what is on your mind and we can work together to make it work! I don't want to hear any " why don't we do this or that " if you don't take the time to put your thoughts down Very Happy
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Input from players needed!! Empty Re: Input from players needed!!

Post  AJ Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

lol, we could do dules...jk. put a flag on both sides of the hill and play it like freaze tag, shoot/surrender to freaze, tag to unfreaze, color coded dead rags would help.
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 am

lol... that sounds like a 4-8 person game. More details would be nice Very Happy
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 pm

the flags would be placed at the opposite sides of the hill at the bottom, one on charly side and the other on the ravien side and we play only ontop of the hill, and the hillside wair the flags are. every wair else is outa bounds,if your hit you have to stand wair you were hit frozen and put your dead rag on your head and wait for teammates to tag you in, once taged you can resume play,we would need colorfull flags or bands on our waste or arm to show what team we are,if you shoot a frozen player your out for that game, so becarefull who u shoot. and im not shour if there is any other details i can think of now
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

so if we do play this... what yall wanna call it?
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down