Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New never opened AEG for sale

Go down

Brand New never opened AEG for sale Empty Brand New never opened AEG for sale

Post  jayeson Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Long story short!!! I was looking to purchase another gun that I could use this weekend after my other new one jammed on me. I found one that had everything that I could interchange between my existing M4, so I purchased it and did express shipping. However, within 5 minutes of making that purchase I decided to look at the KWA that I wanted and I changed my mind on the DBoys gun. I bought the KWA and cancelled the order for the DBoys gun. Well after making the KWA purchase I got a call saying that the DBoys gun within 10 minutes after making purchase was already shipped to me and couldn't be cancelled. So now this is what I have for sale!!!

CUSTOM DBoys Full Metal M4 Tactical AEG Rifle "LIMITED Edition" = Price $250.00
Here are some of the specs.

The DBoys M4 CQB-SD with a full metal body (full metal receiver, barrel, stock bar, and pistol grip) and a full metal gearbox is a value-minded, high-performance AEG. Comes also with a full metal built in RIS system for easy upgrades. With a muzzle velocity that overpowers even Tokyo Marui AEGs, this M4 CUSTOM CQB-SD is ready to rock and roll. Also features adjustable hop up, adjustable rear sights, and a rear-retractable 4-point crane stock for extra comfort.

This fully customized FULL METAL M4 CQB-SD has been loaded to the gills with add-on accessories, including:
Ergonomic Foregrip
Advanced laser unit with mount
Tactical Flashlight Unit
Premium 1x30 7-Intensity Adjustable Metal RED DOT SCOPE.
300 Round high capacity magazine
Crane Stock style battery
Brand New never opened AEG for sale 25074_1366581678102_1038471109_1103352_5918049_n

THIS GUN WILL GO QUICK I ALREADY HAVE A FEW POSSIBLY INTERESTED. I JUST FIGURED THIS WOULD SAVE SOMEONE THE TIME OF HAVING TO SHIP ONE AND GET IT HERE.
jayeson
jayeson
Private

http://www.jayedesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Brand New never opened AEG for sale Empty It Sold!!!

Post  jayeson Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 am

Sorry guys, it sold already.
jayeson
jayeson
Private

http://www.jayedesigns.com

Back to top Go down