Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro: ISKRA

3 posters

Go down

Intro: ISKRA Empty Intro: ISKRA

Post  ISKRA Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello Southern Command! I am ISKRA, new to the panhandle area. Florida's airsoft reputation precedes me and I am looking forward to getting involved!

I am from Cleveland, OH, a member of Airsoft Ohio since 2008, and founder/CO of TST. If anyone attended the AirsoftCon at the West Moundsville State Reformatory, WV 2 years ago, we probably met! I have attended more large scale games short of OP: IRENE than I can remember, as well as executed 2 successful events. Please feel free to check out my team's website and photos which is listed in my profile (forum rules I can't post a link, I respect that). It isn't the best site, we are amateurs at web design. I apologize in advance.

Myself as well as a couple friends are stationed at Hurlburt for a couple months and would love to get involved. We love the adrenaline rush and are great team players. If anyone would like to have a pick up game or you want your team to practice slaughtering us, please shoot me a message and we will be glad to get out and play! Unfortunately we left a lot of our gear at home so we don't look the best. We have pieces and parts of gear but we will make it work so we can play.

My personal background, I have been in command of my team, TST so I end up as a squad commander at every event I have ever gone to. The games in Ohio range from 75 - 700 people, takes place in old prisons (great CQB), involves vehicles, large varying terrain, and a strict command structure. Due to this, we catered our squad to a heavy weapons squad to include grenade launchers and shoulder fired rocket launchers. We were a smaller squad so we had multiple roles. It was my job to command, provide effective communications to the command staff, and to speed to the area of conflict. I did bring my radio with me so if you need an RTO, I can do that.

I am looking forward to playing with you guys! Hopefully we can get out to the 22 Sept Crestview game!
ISKRA
ISKRA
Private

http://tst8bn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Intro: ISKRA Empty Re: Intro: ISKRA

Post  cillercarl Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 am

hope to meet you on the 22nd.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  JaredThinks Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:52 pm

There's also a bunch of videos of Southern Command Airsoft on YouTube. He doesn't actively post anymore, but the field doesn't look that much more different than on the videos. They're pretty good if you ask me.
JaredThinks
JaredThinks
LCPL
LCPL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum