Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need a waiver

3 posters

Go down

Just need a waiver Empty Just need a waiver

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 am

I asked Disco but maybe someone has a scanner. If someone can, get me a printable copy of the waiver. You could get a blank waiver and just scan it please? IDK, I just am trying to get one before Friday so I can distribute.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Just need a waiver Empty Re: Just need a waiver

Post  Disco Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 am

Im planning on having the wife type up the waiver we have right now into a post. I guess from that you can do a print screen or something I dunno. Im no computer guru so I dont know how to do it any other way.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 pm

As long as it's valid! Very Happy You'd save us a lot of time and help FOXHOUND out a bunch. Plan on seeing the bulk of FOXHOUND guys up there if we can get it! Very Happy
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cillercarl Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 pm

TRY this one.=

WAIVER OF LIABILITY: INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE

NOTICE; THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT , YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A COURT ACTION TO RECOVER COMPENSATION OR OBTAIN ANY OTHER REMEDY FOR INJURIES TO YOURSELF OR YOUR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT 24480 COUNTY ROAD 85N , CRESTVIEW , FLORIDA 32536 NOW OR ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE.

I , The undersigned user , hereby acknowledge and agree that shooting a replica firearm , an air powered weapon , a spring powered Weapon , an electric powered weapon , or any other activity which takes place at the property located at county road 85N, CRESTVIEW , FLORIDA , 32536 ( “ the property ‘) may be dangerous and may involve the Risk of serious bodily injury . I have a full knowledge of the nature and extent of all of the risk associated with the use of “the property” facilities , including but not limited to (1) all manner of injury , including but not limited to death and /or paralysis , arising From shooting or bodily contact , the use of firearms or their discharge : (2) injuries resulting from intentional or inadvertent discharge of firearms by myself or others using “the property “ facilities , including loss of hearing , burns , blindness , or other injury: (3) injuries resulting from explosions , contact with projectiles and hardware : and (4) failure or misuse of any equipment , whether Owned and maintained by “ the property “ owners or otherwise . I have been encouraged to use vision and hearing protection at all Times when present on the facilities of “the property “ . If I choose not to use such protection , I agree to assume the additional risks Associated with the lack of their use . I acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all the possible risks associated with my Use of “the property “ and that the above list in no way limit’s the extent of this Wavier Of Liability / Indemnification Agreement And Covenant Not To Sue .

In consideration of my use of “the property” , I agree to release and , on behalf of myself , and my heirs , representatives , executors , Administrators and assigns (the “Releasers”) , any other owners , family members , designees , shareholders , officers , directors , employees , and agents ( the “release’s” from any cause of action , claim , or demand Of any nature whatsoever ( except for their gross negligence or willful misconduct) which the “releasers” may now have or have in the Future against the “release’s “ on account of personal injury , property damage , death , or accident of any kind , arising out of or in any way related to my use of “ the property “ , whether that use is supervised or unsupervised , and however the injury or damage is Caused , including but not limited to the negligence of the “release’s” . I further covenant that I shall bring no civil action against the “ release’s “ based upon any of the foregoing . I understand that I will be solely responsible for any loss or damage including , but not Limited to , death , or paralysis , that I may sustain while using “the property” and that by signing this Agreement , I am relieving the “release’s “ of any and all liability for such loss , damage or death ( other than as a result of their gross negligence or intentional Misconduct ) .

I do hereby further agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the “ release’s “ from any and all causes of action , claims , demands , losses , or cost of any nature whatsoever ( except for those resulting from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the “ Release’s “ ) arising out of or in any way relating to my use of “the property” ( excluding any violation of environmental laws ). I further certify that I am in good health and that I have no physical limitations that would preclude my safe use of “ the property”. I acknowledge that the foregoing agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Alabama and that if any portion thereof is held invalid , it is agreed that the balance shall , notwithstanding , continue in full force and effect . I understand that the terms of this agreement are legally binding and that I am signing this agreement , after having carefully read it, Of my own free will .

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I HAVE EXECUTED THIS AGREEMENT this ________ day of ______________________________

User signature :_________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________________ Age :______________

Name (print) ____________________________________________________________

Address :________________________________________________________City :________________________State;__________

Home phone:_____________________________________ work phone:__________________________________

Emergency contact name:___________________________________________ phone : _________________________________

IF USER IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD : PARENT OR GUARDIAN CONSENT I , as parent or guardian of the above minor under the age of 18 years of age , hereby consent , on behalf of the said minor , to the terms and conditions set forth in this WAVIER OF LIABILITY: INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE .

Parent / guardian signature : _____________________________________________________________________

Last edited by cillercarl on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  cillercarl Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

may need to change address ect.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down