Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th.

3 posters

Go down

Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th. Empty Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th.

Post  Suppresser Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey guys. First off I want to apologize for posting a game for another field here as this thread of your forum is listed for So.Co. bi-weekly games, but I saw no other threads where it would be convenient for me to post this. Ambush Alley Airsoft hosts bi-weekly games as well. Unfortunately they are on the same weekends as So.Co. We are acctually thinking about shifting our schedule because of this. If you would like to run a different field we would love to see some new faces at Ambush Alley. It is a free field. 20 acres, 5 courses. If you have a facebook account search Ambush Alley Airsoft for pics and info. Address is 1243 Scott Rd. Malvern, AL.

To the admins/So.Co. owner: Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes with this post, just offering some field choice variety.
Suppresser
Suppresser
Private

Back to top Go down

Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th. Empty Re: Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th.

Post  cillercarl Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 am

thank you for letting us know of your game.
I would love to come to your field and play, If it was not not are game day.
I go to most of the fields in are area on non south-com days.
thank you
bryan
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th. Empty Re: Ambush Alley Airsoft game day Feb. 11th or 12th.

Post  Suppresser Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Well that settles it then. lol. After this next regular bi-weekly game at Ambush Alley, I will shift the schedule so it will be possible.

Panhandle Airsoft will be hosting an event at Ambush Alley in March. The full details are not hammered out, but there will be a 1v1 tourny and a carbine challenge. I will post here when we have everything lined up if there are any interested.
Suppresser
Suppresser
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Suppresser Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 pm

The game is set for Sunday Feb. 12th at 11 am.
Suppresser
Suppresser
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  MackPerformance Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 am

Looking forward to another visit to Ambush Alley! See you on the 12th!!!
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
LCPL
LCPL

http://www.panhandleairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down