Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida

2 posters

Go down

Fort Walton Beach, Florida Empty Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Post  cillercarl Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 am

My name is Ryan McKibben. I attended the Saturday Game Day. Operation Return Fire. I was talking to Deano about my current situation and he said I should talk to you.

So, I'm trying to open a field in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It will be on city property. I've been using the field since I was 12 when I started playing paintball. We have had police and fire department called to the field and we were giving the go ahead to use the field because it was 100ft away from people on all sides. Until one old man had enough of kids doing donuts on the property to call the city and complained enough to have everyone ban from using the property. So now we can't use the field anymore until the city comes up with a plan for the property.

There will be a city hall meeting Tuesday at 6pm, August 9th. The city has called me saying they want to open it up and have people pay a yearly fee ( similar to a hunting license ) to use the property for recreational use. They said they want to put a fence around it before it is used, no telling how long that will be. I have a few friends that are going in support, everyone else that would love to go is working. I'm not big into politics. So I was offered help for my presentation at city hall. Working 60 hours a week isn't enough time for me to work on a presentation.

Anyways Deano told me to ask for your permission to post a thread about this and see if anyone would like to come show their support. I'm sure it would make a difference to the city if they could see the number of people who love to play airsoft.

I have bigger plans and everyones help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Google Map - 30.415223,-86.626383
203 Hollywood Blvd.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida

***I copied this form a message and posted it here.***
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Fort Walton Beach, Florida Empty Re: Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Post  JoeS Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 pm

How did this end up panning out?

JoeS
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  cillercarl Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:08 pm

I do not think any thing came out of this.
cillercarl
cillercarl
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down