Wats up guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wats up guys

Post  DirtyMO on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 am

wats up guys lookin to play some games soon im also a member on the foundation forum ive been tryin to go out to mobile and wilcox and play but unfortunately i broke my leg playin soccer so im off my feet till at least december... i live in FWB and i guess yall play in CVIEW so ill be out there soon too i guess ill use this time to work on my gear and all that im not on a team or anything so i wouldnt mind joining a team ... anyways shoot me a pm or hit me up on my email
moo.moo.636@gmail.com
DirtyMO
PFC
PFC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wats up guys

Post  Rob on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am

Hello and welcome! I'm Rob from the South Com team.. group.. gang.. idk what we call ourselfs these days.. maybe squad? lol! But we have many different teams around. One of the biggest and seem to be growing everyday is FoxHound. Info on different teams can be found towards the bottom of the website.

But hope to see you our there when your all healed up! If you feel like it make a load out post in the Load out section of the website and you can start showing off your work or just look around in there to see what you are going to be playing against.

LtGen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey im will from foxhoun I play at the field almost every gameday, Nice to here from somebody else who wants to go and hope your leg gets healed up, cant wait to see another new face.
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyMO on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:16 pm

thanks guys!! Very Happy yea the broke leg sucks cant drive or nuthin but as soon as it is healed up ill be out there ill proly make a load out later once i get everything together and my bad for the late reply
DirtyMO
PFC
PFC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nobody on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

hello good to see were going to be getting a new player out on the field
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

View user profile