Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone heard of this airsoft gun?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone heard of this airsoft gun? Empty Anyone heard of this airsoft gun?

Post  Zombiedance Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:32 am

So i stumbled across this site ( http://www.modelguncollector.co.uk/index_air.html ) which sells bunch of nifty airsoft guns and i saw this airsoft gun called the kokusai remington m700 so i went to the internet and looked up if there was anything on it and nope i cant find one single site or video of it. Anyone know anything about it?
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of this airsoft gun? Empty Re: Anyone heard of this airsoft gun?

Post  AJ Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 am

the remington m700 is a real sniper rifle, but i have never heard of kokusai
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Probably the people who made it.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombiedance Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

It looks cool and all but if i bought it i would be taking a real shot in the dark. They also had the Marushin m1 carbine which was cool its accurate i found videos of it and reviews. But the shells ejects out the top and that would be a pain to run around and find sure it would look cool but that would soon not matter after i lost them all.
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Zombiedance wrote:It looks cool and all but if i bought it i would be taking a real shot in the dark. They also had the Marushin m1 carbine which was cool its accurate i found videos of it and reviews. But the shells ejects out the top and that would be a pain to run around and find sure it would look cool but that would soon not matter after i lost them all.
I have owned a lot of classic airsoft (but back then they were new) and unless you have a good understanding of pneumatics you might want to shy away from them. Parts are either near impossible to get or have to be custom machined. For the 'neat' factor they are great but for the field usability there is a reason they are no longer made. This is coming from someone that has owned the KAC, Asahi, KWC, JAC, etc replicas. They are cool to bring out and field but generally not near as reliable or sturdy as the newer models.
The Kokusai was made in the late 80's if I remember right. The design is decent but nowhere near as solid as the latest Tanaka rifles for the price.
Captain
Captain
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombiedance Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Captain wrote:
Zombiedance wrote:It looks cool and all but if i bought it i would be taking a real shot in the dark. They also had the Marushin m1 carbine which was cool its accurate i found videos of it and reviews. But the shells ejects out the top and that would be a pain to run around and find sure it would look cool but that would soon not matter after i lost them all.
I have owned a lot of classic airsoft (but back then they were new) and unless you have a good understanding of pneumatics you might want to shy away from them. Parts are either near impossible to get or have to be custom machined. For the 'neat' factor they are great but for the field usability there is a reason they are no longer made. This is coming from someone that has owned the KAC, Asahi, KWC, JAC, etc replicas. They are cool to bring out and field but generally not near as reliable or sturdy as the newer models.
The Kokusai was made in the late 80's if I remember right. The design is decent but nowhere near as solid as the latest Tanaka rifles for the price.
Your right i was able to hunt down a site with a list with the gun on it labeled with a date it was 1987 i believe. My friend was the one who wanted to go for so yah ill show him your post.
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down