Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects

3 posters

Go down

Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects Empty Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects

Post  Zombiedance Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:02 am

Ok so a few days back i decided i wanted to make a horror movie just for fun so today we were able to get part of it taped and i was able to waste half my day to make this excessively short teaser tell me what you think I want to know if i should keep up with the idea of a horror movie. All the effects i made by hand including the part where it shows the title. The teaser is intentionally really brief mainly because I'm going to be making a lot of them. The title at 0:03 took me more than 4 hours to make and ruined my day.
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects Empty Re: Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects

Post  nobody Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 am

this might be a good idea but the teaser s to short to tell what its about
nobody
nobody
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects Empty Re: Feedback for my trailer i made with adobe after effects

Post  Zombiedance Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 am

Yah i know but that's kind of the point I'm making a bunch of teasers then I'm going to release a full out trailer when i have filmed the hole movie. To tell the truth i kept it short cause it was 2 in the morning when i finished. Also we only filmed like 5 minutes of the actual movie. Very Happy
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXHOUND_SIN Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 am

Definately make it longer. Once you do, make sure not to go overboard. The most simple of things can look the best! Looks like a great start for sure!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXfYrR0zY4
Hell, I did my promo in WMM and it has recieved nothing but good words.
FOXHOUND_SIN
FOXHOUND_SIN
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombiedance Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am

Post when you finish your book it sounds really cool. Also i think i'm going to make one more short kind of teaser making no sense then I'm going to make a trailer that pieces those 2 teasers together.
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down