Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Command Patches

5 posters

Go down

Southern Command Patches Empty Southern Command Patches

Post  CWO Amato Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Here's an idea... I've noticed that some local teams have custom patches representing their airsoft group on their shoulders or vest. What if we took up a collection (to all that would want one) and pitch in to have some Southern Command patches made? We would need to come up with a design first (calling all Illustrator and Photoshop guru's), and then we could discuss the cost. There will be a minimum order of 10-20, and cost per patch would be around $4-5. Disco, Rob, what do you guys think?
CWO Amato
CWO Amato
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Southern Command Patches Empty Re: Southern Command Patches

Post  Disco Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 am

I think it sounds like a great idea. The SEA guys have theirs and the Foundation guys do too so why not right. We just gotta get the ball rollin. Lets see some designs. Ohhh Rob has SCAS in his sig and it looks cool enough in my opinion.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 am

Been wanting to do this for awhile now. Just wondering though about who should get " the patch "

Is it a Team patch? Is it a normal playing field patch? Things like that.. I don't want to let Mr. X buy it and put it on then go to a different field wearing it and ask like a total horses butt. Ya know.. So that needs to be discusses first.

Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 pm

i think it should go to regular players at the field. i dont want some guys from cali to buy it and re-name it. lol
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm

If you decide to get a lot of patches (and why not?) here is a great company to get them from.

American Patch and Emblem Company

The SEA tan/coyote patches we just ordered came out to $1.59 for 100 ($170 total with shipping) and are going to take about 1-2 weeks to arrive. We also got the OIJ patches through them and they came out awesome.

Last edited by Captain on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Captain
Captain
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down