Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Go down

Newbie Empty Newbie

Post  jpmarceaux Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 pm

I am wanting to get into Airsoft. I used to be a paintballer, but that got too expensive, so I sold all my gear. I am looking at either G&G M4 GR15 RAIDER AEG or G&G Combat Machine M4 Airsoft AEG. The raider has blowback for realism and front rails. The combat machine just looks plain, and I would need to buy front rails.

Any thoughts?

jpmarceaux
Private

Back to top Go down

Newbie Empty Re: Newbie

Post  Zombiedance Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Haha i got into airsoft the same way as you.
Zombiedance
Zombiedance
Sgt
Sgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Description:
The G&G GR15 Raider Carbine Electric Blow Back Airsoft Gun is an excellent solution for a high quality, low price, AEG. The body is made from G&G's famous ABS plastic. The barrel, RIS, and gearbox are completely metal. The monolithic rail system is the perfect platform for mounting optics like holosights or red dot sights; it's also very sturdy for mounting vertical grips and flashlights. This particular rail system extends in front of the front sight to provide a longer platform for the user to grip the gun. The pneumatic blowback system adds realism to the gun without sacrificing performance or reliability. The crane stock houses the battery so the user can adjust the length of the stock to their preferences while keeping the battery wires hidden. This is a well engineered and executed AEG from one of the most famous airsoft gun manufacturers.

Specifications:
Manufacturer: G&G
Muzzle Velocity: 315-330 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 450rds
Package Includes: gun, magazine, 1000 round bag of G&G .20g

vs

Description:
The new Combat Machine is everything you could want from your affordable M4 and more. Combat Machine is dedicated to providing good quality, affordable guns to their customers, and their attention to detail is evident in this first release.

Specifications:
Manufacturer: Combat Machine
Gearbox Type: Type 2
Accuracy: 120 ft
Muzzle Velocity: 320-330FPS
Magazine Capacity: 450 rounds
Package Includes: gun, high capacity magazine, cleaning rod

They both are entry level Airsoft guns. ((( this one is for Disco ))) I love KWA's but they are not cheap. Either one is a good starter gun. I'd say do some research and learn which one is easiest to upgrade because once you get into the games and see how other guns shoot and what not and start learning about FPS, Hop Ups, Barrels, ect ect ((( not saying you don't know... i don't know if you do or not )) then you will want to start upgrading sooner or later.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 pm

BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE TELLS YOU THIS. I know how it goes Ive spent more than my gun is worth 2 thimes over in parts and what not
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Start off with whatever makes you happy and whatever you like. Get out to the field and play a while with whatever you buy. After 6 months or so of playing you will know exactly what you want.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

^^ couldn't of said it better myself.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  jpmarceaux Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Ok, so that leads to another question, I know you get together every other Saturday. I work every weekend 7am-3pm. Are there any regular games other then your normal every other Saturday?

jpmarceaux
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 am

We only play everyone other sat. Since we played this sat we meet again in 2 weeks. Unless there is an Op but most of the time those are on the weekends to lol.
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum