Southern Command Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a squad to go to different places!

+3
0RANG3_FURY
CWO Amato
Rob
7 posters

Go down

Looking for a squad to go to different places! Empty Looking for a squad to go to different places!

Post  Rob Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 am

This is just me saying this. I have not talked to Disco about it yet (( will sometime today I am 100% sure on that )) but I know me and him have made trips to represent southern command at different fields. We have made a trip to Panhandled as well as Wilcox. I was wondering who else would like to start doing these things like once a month or something. Just a extra game day so to speak. If you HAVE a means of transportation to travel to Panama City or Wilcox (( Alabama )) then please reply here! We have guys come to our field from different places all the time. Let's return the supported and show them what kind of people we are here at Southern Com Airsoft!
Rob
Rob
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Looking for a squad to go to different places! Empty Re: Looking for a squad to go to different places!

Post  CWO Amato Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

I'm down for traveling to Wilcox or Panama City once in awhile. I used to go to Wilcox a lot in the Spring before it got super hot outside. Then I found you guys, and I decided to stick with SOCOM because it's a lot shorter drive for me (I live in Destin). I may wait a month or two until it gets cooler, but after that i'm down for heading out there. If you guys want to carpool or something, I can chip in $$ for gas. The Camaro gets good gas mileage, but i still pretty much deplete a half tank just going out to Wilcox and back.
CWO Amato
CWO Amato
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Looking for a squad to go to different places! Empty Re: Looking for a squad to go to different places!

Post  0RANG3_FURY Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

you know im always game!
0RANG3_FURY
0RANG3_FURY
LtGen
LtGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Im down im always goin to wilcox but pc is cool to i will throw in for gas or drive but the f-150 drinks like a sailor
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Dont all F-150s
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 pm

No not mine if its driven properly.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

True very true.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 pm

i have a leadfoot and restricted exhaust blowed out cats and the pcm is makin it run rich so it drinks more than usual as in like a sailor so all that added together equals too much gas money haha
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Disco Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Funny Nick!!! My F150 is a 6 cylinder and does ok if I drive it very conservatively.

Ya know if we were to go to panama city and play you could drive half way over here to us in FWB and just load up in our cars and save a bit of gas.
Disco
Disco
LtGen
LtGen

http://Discoairsoft@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 pm

yea mine has the 4.6l v8 but i have no problem driving to yall that would b awesome im ready whenever r yall trying to go to the gameday at highway 77?
Nick
Nick
PFC
PFC

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcthalacker Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I am.
wilcthalacker
wilcthalacker
SgtMaj
SgtMaj

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:21 pm

i can fit 4 other people with me in my durango. once im back playing again, i'd love to make a southern comando carravan, but whoever ridin wit me needs to chip in. the truck gots a 5.9 V8 so the price will be alittle high. but the more people ride the cheaper it will be.
AJ
AJ
GySgt
GySgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down